Submission Text Full Submission Page
The run is 10844 frames (180.7 seconds) faster than the published movie. Emulator used lsnes-rr2-beta23.
The game play much like the published movie, I changed some route and used a few new strategies.
Improvement:
For BoaBoa island, I found a shortcut that took damage by enemy, it skiped quite a lot part in the stage and saved much time.
For PukaPuka Island, I explored the warp room in first round. Later, I used magic to warp here in second round, which is much faster than coming here from SalaSala island.
At most end of each stages, I saved the game and restarted to avoid the long conversation. Except HiyaHiya island, because it's slower than keeping the conversation in this stage. And unfortunately, it can't open menu at the end of last stage.
Finally I got 5 magic bottles, I used feather magic after got every spells, instead of let the hero die.
Additionally, I optimized details in the over run.
Edit: cancelled due to improvement

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #5484: zggzdydp's SNES Super Adventure Island II in 41:55.16
Active player (251)
Good job! Awaiting temp encode before voting.
fcxiaopengyou
He/Him
Experienced player (546)
Working on: [NES] Downtown Special - Kunio-kun no Jidaigeki Dayo Zenin Shuugou! (J) ''2 players 100%'' Plan: [SNES] Kenyuu Densetsu Yaiba (Japan) _________________ My English is pour. 
Editor, Skilled player (1504)
You can skip the water section in Poka-Poka (first island) by damage boosting like in RTA run https://youtu.be/EsomqSTWucQ?t=102
Favorite animal: STOCK Gt(ROSA)26Sortm1.1(rtTA,EGFP)Nagy Grm7Tg(SMN2)89Ahmb Smn1tm1Msd Tg(SMN2*delta7)4299Ahmb Tg(tetO-SMN2,-luc)#aAhmb/J YouTube Twitch
Skilled player (1148)
I can't watch it. Can you make a lsmv for that?
Editor, Skilled player (1504)
After hitting the stone with the sword exit the room left from where you came, then climb up the vine and go right into the room with fish on the ground. The fish will sometimes jump, you can damage boost of it.
Favorite animal: STOCK Gt(ROSA)26Sortm1.1(rtTA,EGFP)Nagy Grm7Tg(SMN2)89Ahmb Smn1tm1Msd Tg(SMN2*delta7)4299Ahmb Tg(tetO-SMN2,-luc)#aAhmb/J YouTube Twitch
Challenger
He/Him
Skilled player (1637)
Great improvements! I liked a lot those long conversations skip and getting spells while use feather magic to return of start of each area instead of dying. Yes vote! And because of new skips, this run deserves a upgrade to Moons, on my opinion. :)
My homepage --Currently not much motived for TASing as before...-- But I'm still working.
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... juicy!