Submission Text Full Submission Page
Howdy!
I'm EVHoficial (on tasvideos), from Evil Steve HEROBRINE - EVH.
I really liked to made this T.A.S., especially because it's my first T.A.S. .
It was a little funny to do this...and watch this, nah, just kiding.
My dificult was on the penult level, to make a little glicht.
Other one was on the last level, battling with Sigma 2º form, I was going to made the "Mid-Air Hadouken Glicht", but I failed, I loaded the savestate, then, I was on a part of the glicht, the menu, I just selected the Rolling Shield, to enjoy the little part of the incomplete glicht.
I really loved to make this! And I planning to do Mega Man X2, X3, and the others!
Welp, I hope you like it! ^~^

Masterjun: Judging.
Masterjun: Hello EVHoficial and welcome to TASVideos. Here, we strive for perfection in TASes without leaving any errors in them. As you can see, we already have a published movie which is 15 minutes faster than this run. If you were simply searching for a place to show off your TAS, consider the userfiles.
Rejecting for failing to beat existing records.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #5547: EVHoficial's SNES Mega Man X "100%" in 48:27.69
Emulator Coder, Site Developer, Former player
Umm... we already have a 100% Mega Man X run that's about 15 minutes faster than this. The goal is mathematical perfection in terms of how fast you finish the game.
Experienced player (543)
Most of people who just got excited from what they saw as a first TAS can't wait until they try there first attempt regardless if it doesn't even clear the gane in a record time, I was one of them, as I prepared several movies and submitted them as soon as I registered on TASVideos, if I can remember, I submitted like 6 submissions in less than half hour with a very destroyed english, all of them rejected of course but those was the most of my first runs and I still like them and I have other ones from my childhood until now. From this post, I want to thank FractalFusion for some helps he gave me back then (and he was and still my hero, lol)
I still learn more about English. https://www.youtube.com/user/McBobX100
I wrote:
Working is the best way to achieve goals in speedruning. Hardworking is a pain.
Glitcher
He/Him
A TAS that's fifteen minutes slower than the current one. This is just fail. ¬_¬
QuizmasterBos
He/Him
DeHackEd wrote:
Umm... we already have a 100% Mega Man X run that's about 15 minutes faster than this. The goal is mathematical perfection in terms of how fast you finish the game.
And that's not even the fastest one one the site! That one is a full 41 seconds faster.
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... juicy!