Submission Text Full Submission Page
Emulator: Snes9X 1.43 (not WIP)
No warps or passwords. No programming errors abused. No deaths. No hits. 100% kills were aimed for in sections of levels where I thought it would be entertaining, otherwise no.
Description: My main goal in all my movies is entertainment, bottom line. The goal was to make SMW be as entertaining to watch as I possibly could. It is NOT a speed run, then again it's not unnecessarily slow either. I move through the level as fast as I can, while making the movie as entertaining as I can. I understand this is not the kind of movie you guys usually do, but I thought I would throw it out there and see what people thought. It IS my very first movie. I tried to make it very sleek and professional, but again very pleasant to watch. I will never take any hits in any of my movies, I absolutely hate that in a speed run, even if it saves time.
Making of the movie: The final run actually went quite smoothly. The re-record count is a bit deceiving as I completely started over Many times, redoing levels that I felt I could have done more with. I hope that people will like the result. I feel there is a lot of potential in "style" movies that has yet to be tapped. I hope more people will start making them as I feel that they are the most entertaining to watch. Since you guys only take .smv files I had to start from the beginning, and do the best I could with the levels I was given. The movie goes through 2-1 which I feel is the most enjoyable to watch of the movie.
I suppose the best way to shortly describe this is a pseudo-speed run made to be as smooth and entertaining as I possibly could. Speed is very entertaining, but I don't think it should go at the expense of entertainment itself.

Bisqwit: Rejecting this submission. Read the discussion for details.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #593: Fleetze's SNES Super Mario World in 05:25.70
Emulator Coder, Site Developer, Former player
It was a little amusing, but nothing spectacular, and not really the purpose of this site. You didn't even reach any obvious goal. It just kinda stopped. Sorry.
Former player
Desyncs for me. I don't think I have v1.43 non-WIP. Why did you use an old version?
Do Not Talk About Feitclub http://www.feitclub.com
DeHackEd wrote:
It was a little amusing, but nothing spectacular, and not really the purpose of this site. You didn't even reach any obvious goal. It just kinda stopped. Sorry.
Thanks for the feedback. I should have probably worked harder on it. feitclub wrote:
Desyncs for me. I don't think I have v1.43 non-WIP. Why did you use an old version?
Try unchecking everything and then running the movie. I don't think it will run correctly in WIP timing, not sure. I guess I'm just used to the older version.[/quote]
Former player
Unchecking everything worked. Unfortunately I cannot endorse this movie. DeHackEd summed it up best.
Do Not Talk About Feitclub http://www.feitclub.com
Editor, Reviewer, Experienced player (968)
No. Does not beat game, and while there are some nice tricks, the full version by Viper already has a lot of that without slowing down.