Game objectives

• Aims for shortest input
  • Takes no damage
  • Manipulates enemies
This movie is based on Ryuto's TAS that I created from scratch and uses equivalent (apart from starting side of punches) strategies from him.

Improvements

• Many frames around skipping cutscenes, handling menus
  • Few frames on unneccessary delays (when using punch cancelling)
  • 4th enemy finishing saved remaining frames

Enemies

• 1st - rapid alternate punches and charged uppercut for finishing
  • 2nd - rapid alternate punches
  • 3rd - rapid alternate punches until charged uppercuts with 1 unavoidable simple punching (to be fastest)
  • 4th - jab and cancel, rapid alternate punches and crotch punch for finishing
  • 5th - jab and cancel, rapid alternate punches with punch cancelling
  • 6th - jab and cancel, rapid alternate punches and crotch punch for finishing
  • 7th - 1 frame delay, rapid alternate punches with punch cancelling (crotch punch finish would be same time)
  • 8th - jab and cancel, rapid alternate punches
Health is at 0x4780. You can overkill, but it won't make them disappear faster.

Noxxa: Judging.
Noxxa: Accepting as an improvement to the published movie.
Spikestuff: Redoing the previous thanks to YouTube and Publishing.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #5604: MESHUGGAH & Ryuto's Vboy Teleroboxer in 05:38.09
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2292)
Welp, now I got an excuse to update the screwed up encodes thanks to YouTube's update... Preclaiming for Publication. Also voting Meh.
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
Active player (372)
Very nice, voting Yes. Was that you timing those punches to the music during the credits or does it to that automatically?
Spikestuff
They/Them
c-square wrote:
Was that you timing those punches to the music during the credits or does it to that automatically?
TAS input ends well before that. Credits are automatic. (Just like the previous one)
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
Skilled player (1650)
Yes to...that!
Experienced player (948)
Kalachnikov sound!
GAW sms... Totally destroyed
MESHUGGAH
Other
Skilled player (1888)
c-square wrote:
Was that you timing those punches to the music during the credits or does it to that automatically?
As already answered: no. But I was tempting to "play" with doing random punches/cancelling when fight is over, however I've lost the file and I wasn't motivated enough to reimplement entertainment to vault TAS
PhD in TASing 🎓 speedrun enthusiast ❤🚷🔥 white hat hacker ▓ black box tester ░ censorships and rules...
Post subject: Movie published
TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This movie has been published. The posts before this message apply to the submission, and posts after this message apply to the published movie. ---- [3490] Vboy Teleroboxer by MESHUGGAH & Ryuto in 05:38.09
Spikestuff
They/Them
And here's where I would provide single screen alt encodes with the red as second video choice... But I made a major mistake that I noticed after deleting the encodes (before you merge it). So whoops... and coming soon™.
WebNations/Sabih wrote: