Submission Text Full Submission Page
Mario is traveling back in time in seven doors, there was 14 times to learn, and the password was shown in the extra screen.
Mario squats if the enemy was in Mario. There was no lives, no score, and no coins to display. At the door, there was three enemies in Mario Bros.-like game screen. Once finished, Mario squats to pick up an item and travel back in time.
If you picked on the wrong time or wrong place, the bird takes an item. By the enter button it was times and you need to go to the pipe to start again. Enemies near the pipe turns into a coin that doesn't count.
Every door I picked, there was three koopas in the Mario Bros.-like screen. There was no life, every one koopa appears after ten seconds. Once you went to the third koopa, it will be an item, without kicking it. I pressed the down button to grab an item, and go into the pipe, Mario searched the time from the item.
In the test, it remains the same if I put the password to 1905 complete, where there was an EXTRA! newspaper. It was been placed when an item was placed correctly, it appears as an extra and the bottom says the password to start at the next time. If you press start while the game start or the password to put less than 1905 and more than 776 BC, the questions you answered is different. If you answered it incorrect, it warped into the time that gave the question and you need to start again. Once you got it correct three times, you will enter the door and defeat Bowser by stomping him three times. The winning and credits screen was repeating forever, so I restarted the whole game. Bowser is rolling for seven seconds after you stomped Bowser.
Information blocks were included. If you jumped into the info block, it gives information.
SNES Mario's Time Machine was released a year earlier than this game. I also used to have another game, NES, SNES, and DOS Mario is Missing.

What I do in this game
  • First, I pressed start for a Continue button and put the code 5H?JVC.
  • Then I pressed enter twice and start. All the doors were done even if the password passed the times.
  • I stopped at the test sign and pressed enter to answer the question. There was three questions, I got it all correct and went into the eighth door.
  • Finally, I stomped Bowser three times to win this game. The two screens shows "You Win!" sign and the credits. It repeats.

Fog: Judging.
Fog: Welcome to TASVideos!
Unfortunately, we do not allow movies to skip to the end of the game with a password. Also, as shown by other users, this run is sub-optimal.
Please take note of the movie rules before submitting again.
Rejecting.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2284)
>passwords. And just like that you lost me just like you lost 2023 frames to blank frames at the end. So against the author's 3335 frame movie (when removing the blank input). Here it is done in 2864 frames. No vote, cause password used to get straight to the end of the game.
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
Post subject: no password TASES allowed
EZGames69
He/They
Publisher, Reviewer, Expert player (3966)
http://tasvideos.org/MovieRules.html please read the movie rules before submitting your movie.
The point is to beat the full game, skipping major sections of the game with a password defeats the purpose. Exceptions may be granted under special considerations (such as the game being too long and repetitive); consult with a judge first.
you also did not beat Bowser in the fastest time. I was able to save 2,230 frames on the bowser fight just doing it on my own. but that's besides the point. no vote
[14:15] <feos> WinDOES what DOSn't 12:33:44 PM <Mothrayas> "I got an oof with my game!" Mothrayas Today at 12:22: <Colin> thank you for supporting noble causes such as my feet MemoryTAS Today at 11:55 AM: you wouldn't know beauty if it slapped you in the face with a giant fish [Today at 4:51 PM] Mothrayas: although if you like your own tweets that's the online equivalent of sniffing your own farts and probably tells a lot about you as a person MemoryTAS Today at 7:01 PM: But I exert big staff energy honestly lol Samsara Today at 1:20 PM: wouldn't ACE in a real life TAS just stand for Actually Cease Existing
Post subject: How long it takes to win
Evan0512
He/Him
About 1:20 it takes. In about seven seconds, Bowser rolled twice after I stomp him. It takes out 700 frames out of it, making 800 frames to defeat Bowser for stomping three times.
Planned runs: Marble Madness (Arcade, Genesis J, GG/SMS) Proposed: Ecco the Dolphin (Genesis, GG/SMS, CD: regular, camera freeze) Ecco: The Tides of Time (Genesis, GG/SMS, CD; normal mode) Mario Kart DS (all cups, all missions) In progress: Grand Poo World 3 (all exits hard mode)
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... blech, bitter!