(Link to video)
Submission Text Full Submission Page
Nothing much to say.
Pretty similar to the SNES run.
This run aims for highest difficulty level (Detective). This costs ~11 frames. The frame count of 1672 beats the previous (canceled) submission which was 1667 but played on the easiest difficulty.

ThunderAxe31: Replaced movie file with a spiked input version.
Noxxa: Judging.
Noxxa: This submission has a few issues. This game is an almost identical port of the SNES Clue game, with identical gameplay and graphics, to the point it classifies as the same game, and there's no point in publishing multiple versions of the same game. This movie does not add anything to the existing Clue publication. Alongside that, Clue is a board game and is ineligible for the Vault, and this movie also got insufficient positive feedback to go to Moons. As such, rejecting.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #5764: Meerkov's Genesis Clue in 00:27.90
EZGames69
He/They
Publisher, Reviewer, Expert player (3964)
>399 blank inputs are you supposed to get a game over screen at the end? I'm not sure if you're supposed to or if it just desynced. and is there anything that's different about this game compared to the super Nintendo version?
[14:15] <feos> WinDOES what DOSn't 12:33:44 PM <Mothrayas> "I got an oof with my game!" Mothrayas Today at 12:22: <Colin> thank you for supporting noble causes such as my feet MemoryTAS Today at 11:55 AM: you wouldn't know beauty if it slapped you in the face with a giant fish [Today at 4:51 PM] Mothrayas: although if you like your own tweets that's the online equivalent of sniffing your own farts and probably tells a lot about you as a person MemoryTAS Today at 7:01 PM: But I exert big staff energy honestly lol Samsara Today at 1:20 PM: wouldn't ACE in a real life TAS just stand for Actually Cease Existing
Active player (398)
"Game Over" actually means you won. If you press "A" one further time, it goes back to the SEGA screen. Does that answer your question? Maybe you're saying the bk2 is misformatted, it shouldn't have blank inputs at the end.
EZGames69
He/They
I do see it on my end. I uploaded a spiked input file which removes them: http://tasvideos.org/userfiles/info/44009266349640296 the actual time should be 00:27.902
[14:15] <feos> WinDOES what DOSn't 12:33:44 PM <Mothrayas> "I got an oof with my game!" Mothrayas Today at 12:22: <Colin> thank you for supporting noble causes such as my feet MemoryTAS Today at 11:55 AM: you wouldn't know beauty if it slapped you in the face with a giant fish [Today at 4:51 PM] Mothrayas: although if you like your own tweets that's the online equivalent of sniffing your own farts and probably tells a lot about you as a person MemoryTAS Today at 7:01 PM: But I exert big staff energy honestly lol Samsara Today at 1:20 PM: wouldn't ACE in a real life TAS just stand for Actually Cease Existing
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2283)
So this brings nothing to the table but being another type of Clue instad for the Genesis which is the same as the SNES version however the only gimmick is that it has "SEGA". It is slower than the SNES TAS from the start and even the one remade for the bsnes core in BizHawk to be more accurate. The fact that there is no difference in terms of gameplay to the SNES version this has a very low chance on being accepted. Abstaining Vote. Edit: It's been brought to my attention that it's slower than this other Genesis submission: #5173: Lars_Hendrick's Genesis Clue in 00:27.82 (And yes, I've accounted for the Spiked input.)
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
Active player (398)
The previous Genesis run used "Amateur" level. Mine aims for highest difficulty level too, which is "Detective". That's why mine is slower. That costs me about 11 frames. My frame count is 1672 compared to the previous run which was 1667. Therefore, my run is actually 6 frames faster during gameplay.
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2283)
I like how you chose to tackle the weakest point in my post which was an edit of someone pointing out something instead of going after the other point. So I'll add this one. Did you create find any values or created a lua script? Did you dissemble anything of the game or did you just jump straight into it and got a random result? I mean, I tried finding something in the game but came up short, so I was wondering if you actually created anything.
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
EZGames69
He/They
I created an encode for this movie, couldnt do it yesterday because of some bugs but it works now. https://youtu.be/O51lbe-lMlo
Active player (398)
Oh I forgot to post a link to my encode. Added it now. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lrvo4Xct78 No I didn't use any script, the rerecord count you see is all manual.
Experienced player (947)
Technic is very nice, but it's not entertaining to watch! I congratulate your effort, but I voting meh, sorry!
GAW sms... Totally destroyed
Alyosha
He/Him
Editor, Expert player (3520)
For anyone interested, the solution appears to be located at $3082, $3084 in RAM. I haven't worked out what value goes to which person. The solution appears to be calculated around frame 836 in the movie.
Experienced player (947)
Alyosha wrote:
For anyone interested, the solution appears to be located at $3082, $3084 in RAM. I haven't worked out what value goes to which person. The solution appears to be calculated around frame 836 in the movie.
Thanks to give that. I'll do study that but I'm occupied to study an other game, is it possible to save that in game resource ?
GAW sms... Totally destroyed
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... minty!