Submission Text Full Submission Page
This is the Super Adapter-less run which Gigafrost didn't want to spend more time trying out. The belief in getting Super Adapter was that while you lost time collecting the pieces, you'd gain time fighting Shade Man with it and at the various places where there's large pits or spiked floors you'd use it to get over. If you opt to collect Rush Jet instead, that turns out not to be true. So yeah.
SNES9X for the emulator. 1.43+ to be more exact. I recorded like half of it with WIP so you're going to want to check WIP timing thing.
For programming errors, Bass lets you hit him twice quickly as the last two hits, and in Junk Man's stage I took some damage right as I entered the door out of the elevator which let me get some more horizontal distance as the door was closing. There was also this weird glitch in Burst Man's stage, where I destroy the body of that robot baddie, yet it doesn't disappear; however I could slide through as if it wasn't there so it didn't affect anything *shrug*.
Tried for quickest completion. No warps or passwords. Take damage quite a bit, so I don't waste time fighting some baddies or so I can get closer to bosses to destroy them quicker.
Luck's manipulated a lot, more than you'd think you'd need to. Keeping baddies from dropping life/item energy refills, getting bosses to cooperate, etc.
Anyway, enjoy!

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #603: Tinister's SNES Mega Man 7 in 39:06.30
Former player
Nice run + improvement = yes from me. Nice going.
Working on: Command and Conquer PSX Nod Campaign
Former player
I'm in agreeance with OgreSlayerR. Improving an already good run by almost a minute is an easy yes in my book. Good work.
Former player
Incredible run. It's been a while since I've seen the one on the site now but I don't remember it being this good at all. Good job!
Ambassador, Experienced player (696)
Excellent. Boss fights are amazing, the main mark of good Mega Man run.
Former player
You can speed up the text in some of the conversations with Dr. Light. I know for sure that the conversation right after the robot museum can be skipped. This is the only problem I noticed with the run. Everything else was great.
Former player
Are you serious? Argh.
Former player
Yeah, that text is skippable, but other than that the was so very good! So many good ideas...wow.