Rolan's Curse II is a somewhat clunky Zelda clone. Compared to its predecessor, it features multiple party members as well as level ups hidden in treasure chests around the world. In this run, the heroes either avoid or recklessly run past enemies. Unless they cause lag; in which case, they are mercilessly slaughtered. Only bosses that are needed to progress to the next area are fought.
Emulator used: Gambatte SVN 344. Mostly similar to Trysdyn's RTA WR, found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFs4B0SdiS4
No glitches known so far.

Areas for improvement:

Skip Kyle?
Get less MC level ups?

fsvgm777: Replaced movie file with one with the proper sync settings (Enable BIOS was set to true, when it should be set to false). Total time unchanged.
ThunderAxe31: Claiming for judgment.
ThunderAxe31: This movie is enough optimized to warrant a publication. Accepting for Vault.
fsvgm777: Processing.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #5774: hejops's GB Rolan's Curse II in 21:17.38
Judge, Skilled player (1279)
Well done with the improvements, it makes the movie much better. However, I'd like to hear opinions from other people, too.
my personal page - my YouTube channel - my GitHub - my Discord: thunderaxe31 <Masterjun> if you look at the "NES" in a weird angle, it actually clearly says "GBA"
ViGadeomes
He/Him
Judge, Active player (303)
great job on the speedrun, but entertainment isn't here anymore. I understand it's hard in this game and i don't think you can do better entertainment but it's limited :/. Yes for speedrun, meh for entertainment.
Post subject: Movie published
TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This movie has been published. The posts before this message apply to the submission, and posts after this message apply to the published movie. ---- [3605] GB Rolan's Curse II by hejops in 21:17.38