Submission Text Full Submission Page
Length:00:07:03 Frames:25374 Re-record count:320 Game Version:USA Author Real Name:Kaua Ianotti Bortolotti

Masterjun: Kianotti15, this is your second bad movie with obvious mistakes. You failed to read and understand this reply on your previous submission. Try to read the replies in the submission thread and make sure to really understand it.
This submission has the same problem as your previous one. It's worse than unassisted speedruns and often worse than casual players. This is unacceptable.
Kianotti15, this is your warning. If you submit another bad movie you will be revoked of your submission rights. In short: A submission ban.
Cancelling.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2283)
Aww man... We've got the right ROM region but the wrong emulator. Right. I'll right the entire 4 point that I brought up on your other submission. [4] Movies using Snes9x v1.43 are not accepted unless a continuance is granted. Movies using Snes9x v1.51 or newer are accepted but the emulator is deprecated. The emulator you had before was perfectly fine, you didn't have to change it. Edit: Just scrapped that bit as it now states 1.54.1 was used even though before when I made the post I saw 1.4x. -Back to the second half of the same post- I'll quote what Masterjun from the other submission as well.
Masterjun wrote:
We at TASVideos aim to make runs exceeding human ability, superplays, if you will. This is why the submission form is only for runs that have no mistakes and are better than previous runs. Once you get your run accepted it will get published and will get a video on the YouTube channel. If you want to share your files with other people for feedback, you should use the userfiles.
The next submission you'll make that doesn't have any effort or proper TASing abilities or even is slower than the RTA World Record (SMAS:SMB RTA WR is 5:01.701) you will become a limited user and be unable to submit. Use the userfiles next-time.
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
Kianotti15
Other
Banned User
Spikestuff wrote:
Aww man... We've got the right ROM region but the wrong emulator. Right. I'll right the entire 4 point that I brought up on your other submission. [4] Movies using Snes9x v1.43 are not accepted unless a continuance is granted. Movies using Snes9x v1.51 or newer are accepted but the emulator is deprecated. The emulator you had before was perfectly fine, you didn't have to change it. I'll quote what Masterjun from the other submission as well. ok im gonna quit the site bye bye
Masterjun wrote:
We at TASVideos aim to make runs exceeding human ability, superplays, if you will. This is why the submission form is only for runs that have no mistakes and are better than previous runs. Once you get your run accepted it will get published and will get a video on the YouTube channel. If you want to share your files with other people for feedback, you should use the userfiles.
The next submission you'll make that doesn't have any effort or proper TASing abilities or even is slower than the RTA World Record (SMAS:SMB RTA WR is 5:01.701) you will become a limited user and be unable to submit. Use the userfiles next-time.
hey dude
Kianotti15
Other
Banned User
Spikestuff wrote:
Aww man... We've got the right ROM region but the wrong emulator. Right. I'll right the entire 4 point that I brought up on your other submission. [4] Movies using Snes9x v1.43 are not accepted unless a continuance is granted. Movies using Snes9x v1.51 or newer are accepted but the emulator is deprecated. The emulator you had before was perfectly fine, you didn't have to change it. I'll quote what Masterjun from the other submission as well.
Masterjun wrote:
We at TASVideos aim to make runs exceeding human ability, superplays, if you will. This is why the submission form is only for runs that have no mistakes and are better than previous runs. Once you get your run accepted it will get published and will get a video on the YouTube channel. ok i quit the tasvideos.org if im a problem to you! bye bye If you want to share your files with other people for feedback, you should use the userfiles.
hey dude
Kianotti15
Other
Banned User
Spikestuff wrote:
Aww man... We've got the right ROM region but the wrong emulator. Right. I'll right the entire 4 point that I brought up on your other submission. [4] Movies using Snes9x v1.43 are not accepted unless a continuance is granted. Movies using Snes9x v1.51 or newer are accepted but the emulator is deprecated. The emulator you had before was perfectly fine, you didn't have to change it. I'll quote what Masterjun from the other submission as well.
Masterjun wrote:
im are new in the site,and you want to ban me....... YOU ARE AN SUPER ADMIN!
hey dude
Kianotti15
Other
Banned User
Spikestuff wrote:
Masterjun wrote:
you are talking for me exit the site??
hey dude
Kianotti15
Other
Banned User
Spikestuff wrote:
Masterjun wrote:
Dude,are you talking for me not make TASes? im dont know how to the site works! I DONT KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
hey dude
Player (79)
Spikestuff is correct and I'll remind you of what Pokota wrote in your other thread:
Pokota wrote:
Hello Kianotti15 Your submission to the workbench was cancelled by the judge, which is why there's no encode (video) of it. Please note that too many rejected runs will lead to your permission to submit runs to the workbench being restricted. In other words, if you submit a lot of runs that get rejected, you won't be able to submit runs. As Masterjun did in the submission thread, I'm going to point you to User Files, where you can upload your movie files without submitting them to the workbench, to the Super Mario World resources page, which has much useful information about the game, and to the Super Mario World discussion thread, where you can share your movies and get feedback.
Two users have independently warned you not to submit runs that are sub-par. Heed their advice. We're happy to have you here, Kianotti15, but I urge you to not make any more submissions and to instead use the user files to upload movies. Share them with members of the site and only if feedback is positive should you submit the run for judgment. (Actually, share them with whomever you want, but don't submit them unless senior members here give you the greenlight to do so.) Edit: Okay, so I have a few more things to say since there's been an avalanche of posts in the two minutes it took me to write that...
  • Don't quadruplequintuple-post (and counting). Use the edit button in the upper-right corner of your posts to edit them, as I'm doing now.
  • Don't quote people (twice) without writing anything of your own to make the post worthwhile.
  • Spikestuff can be abrasive at times, but I think his demeanor in this thread is quite reasonable. He's not threatening to ban you, he's just telling you what the next course of action will be if you continue to ignore site rules and the advice given to you.
  • We know that you don't know how this site works. That's okay. We'd like you to learn and there are plenty of people here who would be willing to teach you at least through the basics. All we ask is that you follow our advice and abide by the rules.
  • If Portuguese is your native language, reach out to other members from Brazil, who may be able to translate much of what we're saying into words you can more easily digest. Likewise, if anyone reading this knows Portuguese, please take a minute to reiterate some of these points to Kianotti15.
Kianotti15
Other
Banned User
Spikestuff wrote:
Masterjun wrote:
if im use Snes9x:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lrr_VVtyUA8&t If Im Not The WR:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lrr_VVtyUA8&t
hey dude
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... blech, salty!
Masterjun
He/Him
Site Developer, Skilled player (1970)
Kianotti15, we care. Read the Submission Instructions to understand how to avoid a ban.
Warning: Might glitch to credits I will finish this ACE soon as possible (or will I?)
ViGadeomes
He/Him
Judge, Active player (303)
Kianotti15 wrote:
if im use Snes9x:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lrr_VVtyUA8&t If Im Not The WR:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lrr_VVtyUA8&t
Please Kianotti15, don't submit any other movies and only use this forum to understand what is wrong with your runs. Don't use "postreply" for next messages before you understand how to work this site. I don't want to lose a new member because of a no comprehension :/ I'll try in english to explain you by private message or skype all what you need.
Editor, Player (163)
Kianotti15, acho melhor você ver melhor como o site funciona aqui http://tasvideos.org/PT/WelcomeToTASVideos.html (essa página é traduzida), e as instruções para enviar movies aqui http://tasvideos.org/PT/SubmissionInstructions.html (também traduzido).
Games are basically math with a visual representation of this math, that's why I make the scripts, to re-see games as math. My things: YouTube, GitHub, Pastebin, Twitter
Kianotti15
Other
Banned User
Spikestuff wrote:
Masterjun wrote:
i used snes9x,AND WATH IS THE PROBLEM? YOU ARE A HATER OF SNES9X? IF YOU HATE SNES9X WHY YOU WATCHED TO MY TAS? AND WHY YOU CANCELED IT? IF YOU DONT LIKED,GO WATCH THE SHIT TASes OF AMARATICANDO,AMARATICANDO MAKED AN SHITPOST IN MY TAS,AND IF YOU DONT LIKED IT GO WATCH THIS DUMB CALLED AMARATICANDO
hey dude
Masterjun
He/Him
Site Developer, Skilled player (1970)
Kianotti15 wrote:
WHY YOU CANCELED IT?
I wrote it in the submission text.
Warning: Might glitch to credits I will finish this ACE soon as possible (or will I?)
Noxxa
They/Them
Moderator, Expert player (4136)
Kianotti15, behave, or else you will find yourself not just allowed to submit anymore, but not to post anymore either. This is your only warning.
http://www.youtube.com/Noxxa <dwangoAC> This is a TAS (...). Not suitable for all audiences. May cause undesirable side-effects. May contain emulator abuse. Emulator may be abusive. This product contains glitches known to the state of California to cause egg defects. <Masterjun> I'm just a guy arranging bits in a sequence which could potentially amuse other people looking at these bits <adelikat> In Oregon Trail, I sacrificed my own family to save time. In Star trek, I killed helpless comrades in escape pods to save time. Here, I kill my allies to save time. I think I need help.
Spikestuff
They/Them
Kianotti15 wrote:
It's not even in my rank for a thing I can do.
Kianotti15 wrote:
Nope.
Kianotti15 wrote:
Dude,are you talking for me not make TASes? im dont know how to the site works! I DONT KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
And that's why we're giving you the advice to carry on and take instead of becoming revoked by someone that holds that power.
Kianotti15 wrote:
If you keep up that mentality you will be rejected once more and no longer be able to submit. You have to care, cause if you don't. You're screwed. Being faster than a speedrun (and a longplay) is important cause if you don't again you being able to submit will be revoked and well... Nobody will care about what you will say. Also again. You used the right version of snes9x last time and this time around you used the wrong version. --- And now we come to the rant part of his posts. This is where you'll see me repeat my points from earlier in these posts, but I'm just reinforcing.
Kianotti15 wrote:
i used snes9x,AND WATH IS THE PROBLEM? YOU ARE A HATER OF SNES9X?
Clearly not if I stated to you on two separate occasions and defended you on the other. I'm a user who's trying to steer you in the right direction but it's not my fault that you've ignored the advice and pretty much drove it off the cliff.
Kianotti15 wrote:
IF YOU HATE SNES9X WHY YOU WATCHED TO MY TAS?
Fun Fact: I didn't. Heck the only person who has actually watched either of your TASes according to posts is Masterjun. (and he did watch)
Kianotti15 wrote:
AND WHY YOU CANCELED IT?
That was Masterjun not me. Not even a rank of a thing I could do.
Kianotti15 wrote:
IF YOU DONT LIKED,GO WATCH THE SHIT TASes OF AMARATICANDO,AMARATICANDO MAKED AN SHITPOST IN MY TAS,AND IF YOU DONT LIKED IT GO WATCH THIS DUMB CALLED AMARATICANDO
You know having Caps Lock on means nothing. (Especially when you write TASes in the moment of your ranting) We're all trying to help you, you're ignoring us. Both myself and Masterjun on the other submission pretty much showed up to your other one to show EZGames69 and Amaraticando how to actually post. Not to shitpost. To help. Pokota who explained on another thread of yours told you how it went down and explained why. It's not my fault you're acting like a 5 year old and not accepting help or advice on what actually you're meant to do. It's yours.
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
Kianotti, acredito estar acontecendo um erro de compreensão aqui. Primeiramente, queria deixar claro que ninguem mostrou o desejo de te banir do site, ou de você parar de fazer TASes. Tambem, o Spike não odeia o Snes9x. O que aconteceu foi: Como o Spike, o Bobo, e outras pessoas postaram anteriormente em inglês: Apesar de não ser um emulador recomendável, o Snex9x ainda é aceito. Sua versão v1.43 ja é obsoleta e não mais aceita para TASes novas, a exceção vai para TASes antigos que já estavam em um grau de conclusão elevado. Desta forma, se você for escolher usar o snex9x, utilize a versão v1.51 ou versões mais novas que ela. Adicionalmente, o Spike deixou claro que este site é para TASes. Uma TAS não é somente um movie feito em um emulador com função de re-recording. Na verdade, uma TAS é um gameplay criado nestes emuladores com o objetivo de otimizar o jogo ao máximo, utilizando diversas estratégias que podem ser encontradas no site da TASvideos e nos fóruns de discussões - com o objetivo de fazer um super gameplay próximo da perfeição que um humano sozinho com seu video game não conseguiria fazer. Ou seja, mesmo que uma TAS não seja perfeita (o que é muito difícil de chegar a perfeição completa na maioria dos jogos), espera-se que a TAS pelo menos bata o recorde humano, uma vez que disponibiliza-se de diversas tools para esta tarefa (que um humano não tem). Também, em categorias que existam uma TAS no site, a nova TAS apenas será aceita se bater o recorde da TAS atual. Assim, se você continuar enviando movies para o site que não enquadram-se no que uma TAS realmente é (apesar de ter sido feita em um emulador para TAS), estas serão rejeitadas. Uma forma de aprender a fazer TASes é olhando os tutoriais do site, e aprendendo antes de tentar fazer algo. Várias pessoas aqui já te mandaram vários links com a intenção de te ajudar, seria bom você ir atras deles neste momento ao invés de continuar postando movies que não são relacionados ao objetivo do site. Eu, Redhotbr, complemento dizendo que não existe problemas se você não sabia destas informações. Errar é humano, apenas não persista no erro. Caso contrário, você estará gastando o tempo de juízes, editores, postadores do TASvideos para nada, e então serão tomadas medidas para que isto não ocorra. Também, o Bobo pediu que você usasse o botão de editar ao invés de criar múltiplos posts sem alguma informação. De modo geral, eu aconselho você a se familiarizar melhor com as ferramentas do site, para que as suas mensagens que tens a transmitir contenham informações úteis, sem qualquer tipo de spam ou flood. Desta forma, você conseguirá usufruir deste site sem nenhum problema. Lembrando também que spam/flood são cabíveis de punição dentro da TASvideos.
Kianotti15
Other
Banned User
Spikestuff wrote:
Aww man... We've got the right ROM region but the wrong emulator. Right. I'll right the entire 4 point that I brought up on your other submission. [4] Movies using Snes9x v1.43 are not accepted unless a continuance is granted. Movies using Snes9x v1.51 or newer are accepted but the emulator is deprecated. The emulator you had before was perfectly fine, you didn't have to change it. Edit: Just scrapped that bit as it now states 1.54.1 was used even though before when I made the post I saw 1.4x. -Back to the second half of the same post- I'll quote what Masterjun from the other submission as well.
Masterjun wrote:
Oh,why the written things is with lines on it?
hey dude
Kianotti15
Other
Banned User
brunovalads wrote:
Kianotti15, acho melhor você ver melhor como o site funciona aqui http://tasvideos.org/PT/WelcomeToTASVideos.html (essa página é traduzida), e as instruções para enviar movies aqui http://tasvideos.org/PT/SubmissionInstructions.html (também traduzido).
Ah Ta Bom
hey dude
Kianotti15
Other
Banned User
Redhotbr wrote:
Kianotti, acredito estar acontecendo um erro de compreensão aqui. Primeiramente, queria deixar claro que ninguem mostrou o desejo de te banir do site, ou de você parar de fazer TASes. Tambem, o Spike não odeia o Snes9x. O que aconteceu foi: Como o Spike, o Bobo, e outras pessoas postaram anteriormente em inglês: Apesar de não ser um emulador recomendável, o Snex9x ainda é aceito. Sua versão v1.43 ja é obsoleta e não mais aceita para TASes novas, a exceção vai para TASes antigos que já estavam em um grau de conclusão elevado. Desta forma, se você for escolher usar o snex9x, utilize a versão v1.51 ou versões mais novas que ela. Adicionalmente, o Spike deixou claro que este site é para TASes. Uma TAS não é somente um movie feito em um emulador com função de re-recording. Na verdade, uma TAS é um gameplay criado nestes emuladores com o objetivo de otimizar o jogo ao máximo, utilizando diversas estratégias que podem ser encontradas no site da TASvideos e nos fóruns de discussões - com o objetivo de fazer um super gameplay próximo da perfeição que um humano sozinho com seu video game não conseguiria fazer. Ou seja, mesmo que uma TAS não seja perfeita (o que é muito difícil de chegar a perfeição completa na maioria dos jogos), espera-se que a TAS pelo menos bata o recorde humano, uma vez que disponibiliza-se de diversas tools para esta tarefa (que um humano não tem). Também, em categorias que existam uma TAS no site, a nova TAS apenas será aceita se bater o recorde da TAS atual. Assim, se você continuar enviando movies para o site que não enquadram-se no que uma TAS realmente é (apesar de ter sido feita em um emulador para TAS), estas serão rejeitadas. Uma forma de aprender a fazer TASes é olhando os tutoriais do site, e aprendendo antes de tentar fazer algo. Várias pessoas aqui já te mandaram vários links com a intenção de te ajudar, seria bom você ir atras deles neste momento ao invés de continuar postando movies que não são relacionados ao objetivo do site. Eu, Redhotbr, complemento dizendo que não existe problemas se você não sabia destas informações. Errar é humano, apenas não persista no erro. Caso contrário, você estará gastando o tempo de juízes, editores, postadores do TASvideos para nada, e então serão tomadas medidas para que isto não ocorra. Também, o Bobo pediu que você usasse o botão de editar ao invés de criar múltiplos posts sem alguma informação. De modo geral, eu aconselho você a se familiarizar melhor com as ferramentas do site, para que as suas mensagens que tens a transmitir contenham informações úteis, sem qualquer tipo de spam ou flood. Desta forma, você conseguirá usufruir deste site sem nenhum problema. Lembrando também que spam/flood são cabíveis de punição dentro da TASvideos.
ok,eu sei que errar é humano
hey dude
Kianotti15
Other
Banned User
ViGadeomes wrote:
Kianotti15 wrote:
Please Kianotti15, don't submit any other movies and only use this forum to understand what is wrong with your runs. Don't use "postreply" for next messages before you understand how to work this site. I don't want to lose a new member because of a no comprehension :/ I'll try in english to explain you by private message or skype all what you need.
Ok,Im Exit The Site,I Know Wath Them All Here Hate Me
hey dude
Post subject: Re: #5786: Kianotti15's SNES Super Mario All-Stars "warps" in 07:02.2
Kianotti15
Other
Banned User
TASVideoAgent wrote:
This is an automatically posted message for discussing submission: #5786: Kianotti15's SNES Super Mario All-Stars "warps" in 07:02.2 See details at: <a>http://tasvideos.org/5786S.html</a> Download submission here: <a>http://tasvideos.org/submissions/5786.zip</a> Submission status: decision: cancelled Last edited by: Masterjun
The submission message follows: <blockquote>Length:00:07:03 Frames:25374 Re-record count:320 Game Version:USA Author Real Name:Kaua Ianotti Bortolotti <p>
<p><a>Masterjun</a>: Kianotti15, this is your second bad movie with obvious mistakes. You failed to read and understand <a>this reply</a> on your previous submission. Try to read the replies in the submission thread and make sure to really understand it. <p>This submission has the same problem as your previous one. It's worse than unassisted speedruns and often worse than casual players. This is unacceptable. <p>Kianotti15, this is your warning. If you submit another bad movie you will be revoked of your submission rights. In short: A submission ban. <p>Cancelling. </blockquote>
Note: When writing something that affects the processing of this movie, please edit the submission instead of posting at the forum.
Omg,someone see this? the Bot Hate me too!
hey dude
Spikestuff
They/Them
Kianotti15 wrote:
Omg,someone see this? the Bot Hate me too!
>Bot. Masterjun isn't a bot. He's the one that wrote that. The bot actually wrote this:
TASVideos Grue wrote:
om, nom, nom... blech, salty!
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
Kianotti15
Other
Banned User
Spikestuff wrote:
Kianotti15 wrote:
It's not even in my rank for a thing I can do.
Kianotti15 wrote:
Nope.
Kianotti15 wrote:
And that's why we're giving you the advice to carry on and take instead of becoming revoked by someone that holds that power.
Kianotti15 wrote:
If you keep up that mentality you will be rejected once more and no longer be able to submit. You have to care, cause if you don't. You're screwed. Being faster than a speedrun (and a longplay) is important cause if you don't again you being able to submit will be revoked and well... Nobody will care about what you will say. Also again. You used the right version of snes9x last time and this time around you used the wrong version. --- And now we come to the rant part of his posts. This is where you'll see me repeat my points from earlier in these posts, but I'm just reinforcing.
Kianotti15 wrote:
i used snes9x,AND WATH IS THE PROBLEM? YOU ARE A HATER OF SNES9X?
Clearly not if I stated to you on two separate occasions and defended you on the other. I'm a user who's trying to steer you in the right direction but it's not my fault that you've ignored the advice and pretty much drove it off the cliff.
Kianotti15 wrote:
IF YOU HATE SNES9X WHY YOU WATCHED TO MY TAS?
Fun Fact: I didn't. Heck the only person who has actually watched either of your TASes according to posts is Masterjun. (and he did watch)
Kianotti15 wrote:
AND WHY YOU CANCELED IT?
That was Masterjun not me. Not even a rank of a thing I could do.
Kianotti15 wrote:
IF YOU DONT LIKED,GO WATCH THE SHIT TASes OF AMARATICANDO,AMARATICANDO MAKED AN SHITPOST IN MY TAS,AND IF YOU DONT LIKED IT GO WATCH THIS DUMB CALLED AMARATICANDO
You know having Caps Lock on means nothing. (Especially when you write TASes in the moment of your ranting) We're all trying to help you, you're ignoring us. Both myself and Masterjun on the other submission pretty much showed up to your other one to show EZGames69 and Amaraticando how to actually post. Not to shitpost. To help. Pokota who explained on another thread of yours told you how it went down and explained why. It's not my fault you're acting like a 5 year old and not accepting help or advice on what actually you're meant to do. It's yours.
Oh im so sorry,i see like if you talking to im exit the site and delete snes9x
hey dude