(Link to video)
Submission Text Full Submission Page
Dragon Ball Z Buu's Fury is a rpg game developed by Webfoot Technologies, Shadows in Darkness, Inc. it is based on the dragonball z serie, legacy of goku, buu's fury got made in 2002 for gba

Game objectives

• Emulator used: Bizhawk 1.13.0
  • Aims for fastest time

Comments

For diffrent chapters you need to train the diffrent characters to a diffrent levels to open level doors and to fight bosses and save the world
Chapter 1: goku enter a tournament in other world
Chapter 2: Gohan starts in school
Chapter 3: Goku returns to join a tournament
Chapter 4: goku and friends are looking for babidi's ship
Chapter 5: vegeta get evil
Chapter 6: Goten and trunks are looking for all 7 dragonballs
Chapter 7: Goten and trunks learn to fuse so they can beat buu
Chapter 8: goku comes to to get vegeta's help to beat janemba
Chapter 9: Gohan returns to fight buu
Chapter 10: Vegeta and goku fuse with potara fusion
Chapter 11: Final battle vs kid buu
Chapter 12: Just Dialog

Stage by stage comments

Chapter 1

Goku is in other world because he died, he are going to train so he can join the tournament, he need level 65 to get to the training door and he need level 70 because he need to open a door in chapter 4

Chapter 3

The tournament is about to start, goku will get back to earth for 1 full day so he can join
Controlls
A:Attack
B:Fire Beams, turn into super saiyan etc
D-Pad:Down
U-Pad:Up
L-Pad:Left
R-Pad:Righ
Start
Select
R1:Block attacks
L1:Changes Attacks

Other comments

Senzu Bean Glitch: After getting the Senzu bean from Yajirobi, EAT IT then the game will get you 255 beans
Maze Skip: Run to the top-right corner of the map (the very edge, you may notice a lag spike) Run to the rock on the left and punch it to break it
Candy Clip: Wait until Buu turns you into candy then begin bouncing left towards the door (Stay along the wall) let him catch up and eat you near the door
Dragon rader Hack: The star on the mini-map says to go to West City but you don't need the Dragon Radar if you know where they're located.
I will learn and improve Rng manip, Crit hits and better drops in future

GoddessMaria: Judging...
GoddessMaria: Hello Daniel_1RD and welcome to TASVideos! Unfortunately, your submission fails to beat all known records and thus is suboptimal. I'd encourage that you keep working on it and research every possible aspect. If you wish to show off what you've done before submitting, there's the Userfiles to upload and post it in the relevant game thread. In the meantime...
Rejecting.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #5819: DBXV's GBA Dragon Ball Z: Buu's Fury in 2:14:52.03
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2283)
Author just learnt about truncating the input. However got it wrong. Here's a Light Spike correcting it: User movie #44943884649621030 (Shaves 7688 frames of blank input.)
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
Skilled player (1149)
Slower than this 6 years ago wip test run. Sorry, vote no. Post #280360
DBXV
He/Him
i didtn know how to rng manip, im learning in future and thx spike its still ahead of wr
If it's not faster than anything else out there it'll probably get rejected. Merely being faster than WR is not enough. Note that I say *probably* and not *will* because some cases something faster is not provable, or you are proving something faster isn't possible, but these are rare cases.
DBXV
He/Him
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2283)
DBXV wrote:
big diffrent
No it isn't. Take out the thing that's missing (which is the bios) and that point is invalid, infact when you time it to the same frame yours is faster. An actual big difference is at Yemma's Office. criticaluser leaves much faster than you do. The other big difference (that I recall besides grinding) is the fight against Pikkon. criticaluser ends is much, much faster than what you perform.
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
Editor, Expert player (2001)
This gets a No from me. I appreciate the enthusiasm, and for a first TAS it isn't terrible, but at the same time it needs to match or beat prior TAS runs, which this doesn't at multiple points.
effort on the first draft means less effort on any draft thereafter - some loser
DBXV
He/Him
im working on a faster chapter 1 atm hopefully it should be as fast as criticaluser or faster
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... juicy!