Submission Text Full Submission Page
I used Bizhawk 2.2.1 because it didn't work on 2.2.2. BTW, is "JUE" some country or something?
This TAS' speedrun couldn't be the same kind of thing as my 2 others..
YouTube Video SOON

Masterjun: ItsameMario203, this is your third bad and unoptimized movie in a short span of time and you don't seem to learn from the advice we're trying to give you.
Until you show signs of improvement, you are hereby revoked of your rights to submit movies. We encourage you to learn from your mistakes and read and understand the advice you were given on your previous submissions. You will still be able to share your movies on the Userfiles for feedback.
Cancelling.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #5867: ItsameMario203's GB Super Mario Land ""100%"" in 17:48.03
Memory
She/Her
Site Admin, Skilled player (1522)
What do you define as 100% in Super Mario Land even?
[16:36:31] <Mothrayas> I have to say this argument about robot drug usage is a lot more fun than whatever else we have been doing in the past two+ hours
[16:08:10] <BenLubar> a TAS is just the limit of a segmented speedrun as the segment length approaches zero
Active player (257)
Sweet lord. Again. [Edit] I will reiterate what I said on the other submission with some additions. Check the forums for discussions on the games you want to TAS and post the projects ''there'' first to see with those not only mutually interested in the game but also knowledgeable and can help you make a high quality TAS. I'm not trying to be mean here, but have you seen the quality of runs on the site? People put a lot of time care and effort into their TASes and while, not everyone is of the same level of technicality (god knows I'm not someone with even a fraction of the talent of a good chunk of the people on here) but the key factor to every TAS published on this site is at least, to varying degrees a lot of effort went into the runs. But with very few re-records, barely optimized runs and pretty much no notes written for the run(s) I question how much effort is going into these submissions if any. I'll give you this, ya got heart at least! You certainly seem eager to TAS, just taking some time to take a more critical look at your submissions and talking things out with the communities of the different games will go a long way.
Somewhat damaged.
ViGadeomes
He/Him
Judge, Active player (303)
846 re-records for 63791 frames.... I hope I'm wrong!
Editor, Skilled player (1938)
Memory wrote:
I actually thought of it some time last week. Maybe get everything there is to get in this game? (coins, extra lives, mushrooms, flowers, stars) I assume deaths would have to be ruled out; otherwise you'd obviously get infinite loops. Edit: Actually, IIRC it's not possible to get all coins, but most of the coins in the game can be gotten. There is also the possibility of going down and up pipes to "restore" some coins and item boxes. Only works once per pipe though (thankfully).
Memory
She/Her
Site Admin, Skilled player (1522)
FractalFusion wrote:
Memory wrote:
I actually thought of it some time last week. Maybe get everything there is to get in this game? (coins, extra lives, mushrooms, flowers, stars) I assume deaths would have to be ruled out; otherwise you'd obviously get infinite loops.
Apparently he did none of those in this TAS and it's actually small only. I have no idea.
[16:36:31] <Mothrayas> I have to say this argument about robot drug usage is a lot more fun than whatever else we have been doing in the past two+ hours
[16:08:10] <BenLubar> a TAS is just the limit of a segmented speedrun as the segment length approaches zero
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... sweet!
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2283)
You know what. I'm not shocked you created another submission. I knew you had this hidden in your pants since you did bring up that you were going to "TAS" this game. You were warned on multiple occasions, but you never chose to read the advice and take it.
Spikestuff wrote:
Upload your meme tier stuff here: http://tasvideos.org/userfiles/my#uploadfile
Masterjun wrote:
This is your second submission which is barely optimized. This is unacceptable. If you simply search for a place to share your movies, use the userfiles section. The game itself lacks the quality to be accepted to this site. Read the Movie Rules if you haven't already. Be careful about submitting multiple obviously bad runs. You will receive a submission ban if you continue.
Now those are the two that appeared on TASVideos. Here are the ones from TASVideos Discord. (emphasis on this one, I also wrote this bit 3 times)
Spikestuff wrote:
Don't cancel your WIP you should at least ground yourself on knowing how to TAS.
>He cancels his TAS, and doesn't use it to learn how to TAS. ---
Spikestuff wrote:
Hey itsameMario203 if you submit too many low quality TASes and not listen to our advice in uploading this to: http://tasvideos.org/userfiles/my#uploadfile You will become a limited user and unable to submit TASes. Oh actually. I apologize. No one apparently pointed you to that area. Now you've been pointed to that area.
(I was referring to how no one made a post about it. Only Masterjun as a Judge has posted it whilst rejecting.) ---
itsameMario203 wrote:
super mario land tas coming soon im going to try and make this good...
Memory wrote:
Please don't submit right away, but instead post on userfiles first
>Warned him about the 2 fastest Super Mario Land TASes
Spikestuff wrote:
itsameMario203 TASing isn't a one day thing, when you go "I'VE DONE GAME IN ONE DAY, I SUBMIT." It's more like, weeks to months to years on working on the game, depending on the game and how much technical stuff lies within it. You need to understand honestly, otherwise you're gone. You're on the warning and I've done my needed "what you need to do." Which I'm going to reiterate a third time.
You should at least ground yourself on knowing how to TAS.
Half assing a TAS which is slower than something that exists in the form of RTA or TASing (or even a longplay). Seriously, ground yourself and learn. Don't spew garbage. Or are you going to ignore it?
itsameMario203 wrote:
super mario land tas movie done :D
The span between my post and his was just under 5 hours >A day passes with no submission, nor userfile upload from him on that game. >The next day comes with a submission on this game. --- You deserve every right in having your submission status revoked and becoming a limited user. Especially after not reading into what was advised for you to do instead. Those two TASes that I linked weren't there for show, it was there to show you the damn movement tech. Tried to save your status, but instead you didn't take any of this to heart for whatever damn way you had. Enjoy being unable to submit anything, and enjoy using the userfile area the place that you were told to actually use but didn't.
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
Post subject: Re: #5867: ItsameMario203's GB Super Mario Land ""100%"" in 17:48.03
Banned User
TASVideoAgent wrote:
BTW, is "JUE" some country or something?
It means (Japan, USA, Europe).
i think i got banned again... I don't know if I can do TASing at the moment. May in summer or something? Soon-ish... Aka. Chuterix, formerly ChutacoackoTAS (did I even address that name?) Check out my RTA's and TASes here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx6JXd3XDSkJqREaLQDYlDg P.S. I have school on weekdays unless break or something. So I will not read messages until the weekends or until further notice.
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2283)
Hey Chutacoacko. Can you stop bloody bumping threads from years ago, on runs that no one gives a damn about with some useless information that no one needs to know. Thank you.
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.