(Link to video)
Submission Text Full Submission Page
This movie aims to be eaten by a grue, in record time!
But wait, there's more! Not only does the movie aim for this goal, but so does submission! I've written a process that will auto-reject this movie and thus turn it into gruefood, after the minimum 72 hours allowed by the site.
Enjoy!

TASVideos Grue: Judging

TASVideos Grue: While I find this the best movie on the site, it is just too tasty to resist. Rejecting

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
Active player (372)
Quick! Everyone vote 'Yes' to thwart the goal of the TAS!
Editor, Player (44)
I doubt that'd work as it'd just affect judge feedback. I'm interested in who'll count as judging the movie, though (the Grue itself, perhaps?) and/or what happens if someone tries to claim it.
Personman
Other
This is a good joke.
A warb degombs the brangy. Your gitch zanks and leils the warb.
Post subject: Grue Approves.
Editor, Active player (296)
If I still had a backdoor / admin access to the site, I would make a post in Grue’s name to approve of this submission. So, instead, imagine that it happened.
Post subject: Re: Grue Approves.
Active player (308)
Bisqwit wrote:
If I still had a backdoor / admin access to the site, I would make a post in Grue’s name to approve of this submission. So, instead, imagine that it happened.
truly, there's no justice in this world
"Genuine self-esteem, however, consists not of causeless feelings, but of certain knowledge about yourself. It rests on the conviction that you — by your choices, effort and actions — have made yourself into the kind of person able to deal with reality. It is the conviction — based on the evidence of your own volitional functioning — that you are fundamentally able to succeed in life and, therefore, are deserving of that success." - Onkar Ghate
Bisqwit wrote:
Drama, too long, didn't read, lol.
Aran_Jaeger
He/Him
Banned User, Player (9)
Quick! Everyone vote 'Yes' to thwart the goal of the TAS!
But then the TAS would not fulfill its goals anymore, and.... would need to be rejected. Well played, adelikat :)
collect, analyse, categorise. "Mathematics - When tool-assisted skills are just not enough" ;) Don't want to be taking up so much space adding to posts, but might be worth mentioning and letting others know for what games 1) already some TAS work has been done (ordered in decreasing amount, relative to a game completion) by me and 2) I am (in decreasing order) planning/considering to TAS them. Those would majorly be SNES games (if not, it will be indicated in the list) I'm focusing on. 1) Spanky's Quest; On the Ball/Cameltry; Musya; Super R-Type; Plok; Sutte Hakkun; The Wizard of Oz; Battletoads Doubledragon; Super Ghouls'n Ghosts; Firepower 2000; Brain Lord; Warios Woods; Super Turrican; The Humans. 2) Secret Command (SEGA); Star Force (NES); Hyperzone; Aladdin; R-Type 3; Power Blade 2 (NES); Super Turrican 2; First Samurai. (last updated: 18.03.2018)
Post subject: Judging Underway
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
I'll take this one.
InputEvelution
She/Her
Editor, Player (13)
Can't wait to see if this disappears as scheduled
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... gruey!