(Link to video)
Submission Text Full Submission Page

Game objectives

• Emulator used: Bizhawk 2.2
  • Uses major skip glitch

Comments

This glitch, found shortly after completion of the Diddy TAS, allows you to skip the entirety of worlds 1-4! Amazingly, executing this glitch is as simple as starting any of the Jungle Jams, and exiting out. For whatever reason, this tricks the game, and instead of bringing you to the Jungle Jams menu, it brings you to the first level in the last world!
All of the stages in this TAS were redone since the DK TAS, and many screens do have slight improvements. I had to use a few less Banana Boosts, since I didn't have any bananas coming into Booster Barrel Skyway. Unfortunately, that means Booster Barrel Skyway itself was significantly slower than in the full TAS.
CANCELLED: uses an emulator bug not reproducible on console

ThunderAxe31: Judging.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #5903: PiePusher11's GBA DK: King of Swing "warp glitch" in 03:28.33
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... want more!
Editor, Expert player (2313)
Former player
This was cancelled because it abuses an emulator bug. This was an april fool's joke
Post subject: This bug has been fixed in mGBA 0.6.2
Judge, Skilled player (1279)
In case anyone is wondering: this emulation bug was fixed in mGBA 0.6.2, which was released only 3 days ago.
my personal page - my YouTube channel - my GitHub - my Discord: thunderaxe31 <Masterjun> if you look at the "NES" in a weird angle, it actually clearly says "GBA"