(Link to video)
The goal of this game is to find Linus blanket and bring it to him.

Objectives

• Genre: Jump 'n Walk

Comments

I'm poor man from Guinea. I sell Let's Play for money to buy food. I already sold my wife and children. 
Someday I want to teach everyone how to make Let's Play so nobody has to suffer hunger anymore because 
they can sell all Let's Play to TASvideos and become rich like Bill Gates. It is easy but a far way to go. 
Please support me and my dream. This run is a symbol for animal rights. Snoopy the dog, not to be confused 
with gangster rapper "Snoop Dogg" is the main protagonist in this game. He is good dog and shows how things
are done. He deserve to be treat nice. Every animal deserves to be treated nice. I would treat my dog nice
but I already sold him. Please understand. Kermit the frog also makes a quick cameo in this Let's Play.
There are two routes and I choosed the one where you don't have to wait 1000 minutes until Schroeder to
come to girls house to play the piano. Unfortunedly my brain is already deteriorating and I accidantely
made a letter for Charle Brown which is not needed. Although it is another act of Snoopy's great wisdom
and ability that he can handle the typewriter, but it is actually error that I need to remove before this
Let's Play can be accepted to be sent to TASvideos CEO, Nach. I think he like animal too because I hear he
takes care of his pet a rare species called adelicat. I hope you enjoy Snoopy.

Noxxa: Judging.
Noxxa: Even for just under ten minutes, this is a mind-numbing movie to watch - but while it's quite basic, it is still enough of a speedrunnable game. Accepting for the Vault.
Note to publisher: Like #5850: MUGG's DOS Star Trek: 25th Anniversary in 13:33.18, Tracks must be set to 64 for the image file.
Stovent: Processing...

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #5904: MUGG's DOS Snoopy and Peanuts in 09:41.32
MESHUGGAH
Other
Skilled player (1888)
Snoop Dogg sounds nothing like the real one I think this is a fake TAS edit: I double checked, it sounds nothing like him. Here is a video for proof: Snoop Dogg Jump Around Link to video
PhD in TASing 🎓 speedrun enthusiast ❤🚷🔥 white hat hacker ▓ black box tester ░ censorships and rules...
MESHUGGAH wrote:
Snoop Dogg sounds nothing like the real one I think this is a fake TAS
snoopy actually bullied a frog , then scared the girl to steal her buoy (?) then did gave a kite to another kid to make him trip to steal his keys... (i guess he got mugg'd) that dog is evil and the soundtrack of that game is awesome.
Experienced player (630)
i vote yea i like snoopy
Here, my YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/dekutony
PLANET
He/Him
Nice run :) Thanks for doing that, I was never aware of the second possible route you could take! And it's a nice, albeit very small game that I used to play when I was younger, so defly a yes vote, no matter what category it's under :D
Active player (372)
Nice run, MUGG! Congrats on your first DOS TAS! ;P
InputEvelution
She/Her
Editor, Player (13)
This wasn't particularly entertaining - it seems that what this TAS saves time on is little over a regular playthrough by someone who knows the game well, and there's nothing spectacular to see here. Meh vote.
Editor, Expert player (2312)
TheProJamer wrote:
This wasn't particularly entertaining - it seems that what this TAS saves time on is little over a regular playthrough by someone who knows the game well, and there's nothing spectacular to see here. Meh vote.
Well, I chose this game for 1st April for a reason. :)
I'm not getting around to fixing the mistake at the beginning of the run (using the typewriter) anytime soon. More little possible improvements (not confirmed): - place the air pump one unit earlier (1 unit to the left of what I did) - Wait a bit before tossing the coin in the well, so the balloon with the air pump is closer to the ground when shot. All these might sum up to ~3 seconds.
Active player (257)
BZZ BZZZ BZZ BZZZ Meh vote
Somewhat damaged.
Post subject: Movie published
TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This movie has been published. The posts before this message apply to the submission, and posts after this message apply to the published movie. ---- [3691] DOS Snoopy and Peanuts by MUGG in 09:41.32
I never got around to making a video of it but there is actually a severe glitch that I'd like to point out now. - Go to the backyard of Linus' and Lucy's house and take the water hose all the way to the right and put it down. - Go one tile to the right and pick it up, then down again. Repeat a few times. - If you reach far enough to the right, the game will flicker and sometimes crash. The glitch effects vary depending on the timing you re-enter the room or the items that you hold or that are lying on the ground. Someone else also discovered it, see video here. I haven't found any uses in my testing though.