Submission Text Full Submission Page
My real name is Nguyễn Thế Trung, i'm from VietNam. Hope you like it !!!
Game name: Super Mario Bros.
Emulator used: FCEUX 2.2.3

ThunderAxe31: Hello and welcome to TASVideos!
As some people already pointed out in the relative submission thread, your movie fails to beat the existing record. For this reason, I'm cancelling your submission.
In order to be accepted, a submitted movie must meet our MovieRules. The submission form should be used only for movies that aim to be published on the site. If your wish is just to show your movie without submitting it, you should upload it to the Userfiles space instead.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #5985: trungvn's NES Super Mario Bros. "warps" in 05:34.47
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2283)
Hi Trung. Welcome to TASVideos. Unfortunately your TAS is slower than the currently published movie: [1715] NES Super Mario Bros. "warps" by HappyLee in 04:57.31 Please check the guide in order to improve on your TASing: http://tasvideos.org/TASingGuide.html
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
Editor, Active player (296)
Nice playing, but unfortunately this video, at its length of about 5:01, fails to demonstrate something very exceptional compared to other TASes, and fails to break the current speedrun record which is currently 04:57.31. I did like some of your actions in the video (such as the walljump in the first coin room), but as a whole this does not meet the site standards.
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... blech, bitter!