(Link to video)
Submission Text Full Submission Page
Game objectives
  • Emulator used: BizHawk 2.2.2
  • Genre: Fighting
  • Aim fastest
  • Luck manipulation
Notes
  • Knock-out can skip left rounds, but it need attack AI's HP to zero. On my tries, it slower beat 5 rounds way
  • AI battle scenes have random lendth time. I had make them shortest as possible by change RNG
A RNG manipulation run, nothing special to say. Sorry if I had make this game look boring

feos: Judging...
feos: This game features a few changes in basic fighting gameplay it introduces at first, like forcing a few fights between AI and removing the rules altogether. But regardless, this game is about manipulating the RNG, and this is done on clearly superhuman level here. This run is also inhumanly boring. Accepting to Vault.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #6010: NhatNM's SNES Taekwon-Do in 17:03.91
Active player (434)
super boring! lol sorry but vault away
TAS i'm interested: megaman series: mmbn1 all chips, mmx3 any% psx glitched fighting games with speed goals in general
16:41 is kind of astonishing! WWE-style action...
NhatNM
He/Him
Experienced player (705)
of course, look this very boring. The main thing I want show is AI battle scenes can control by RNG I think have some ppl didn't think can save thousands of frame from game scenes
A man come from Vietnam My YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/NhatNM/playlists
Judge, Skilled player (1279)
Does this game have a difficulty setting?
my personal page - my YouTube channel - my GitHub - my Discord: thunderaxe31 <Masterjun> if you look at the "NES" in a weird angle, it actually clearly says "GBA"
NhatNM
He/Him
Experienced player (705)
I don't know Japan language, but I think it haven't
A quarter of an hour of five straight single-hit knock downs. Then they start showing CPU vs. CPU fights that actually look like fights, featuring such things as combos and knock outs. Finally, in the very last fight, they throw out the rules and just have an all-out brawl. That was a loooong wait to get to that payoff. Yeah, vault this baby. That was ultra boring until the very end.
TASing or playing back a DOS game? Make sure your files match the archive at RGB Classic Games.
Site Admin, Skilled player (1236)
So how do you affect the RNG here?
Warning: When making decisions, I try to collect as much data as possible before actually deciding. I try to abstract away and see the principles behind real world events and people's opinions. I try to generalize them and turn into something clear and reusable. I hate depending on unpredictable and having to make lottery guesses. Any problem can be solved by systems thinking and acting.
NhatNM
He/Him
Experienced player (705)
RNG in battles is depend time and what attack I'll do RNG for shorter scenes is depend how I make input at last time before to scene come
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2292)
Sorry. Late. Forgot I wanted to check this and then it got accepted (basically feos reminded me). This game has manipulation via Pause Buff: And at points it can actually be faster than avoiding the buff. My opinion character choice (from what I've checked so far) is pointless. You might as well just choose the character they set at the start (Kyoji) and power through with him. Also again I apologize for being late... You can skip all this with Y: You can probably skip all the cutscenes with Y as well. I didn't go that far into checking. Here's my input: 48466622789621603 My input is definitely not optimal entering the game itself. I just didn't want to check that wanted to focus on the fighting. As for just fighting. N?K is slower in first fight by 26 frames. There's more to dive deep into this game and figure out, this is a good starting point but I don't think that something like this should be accepted. I apologize for not bringing any of this up sooner. Edit: Oh and downing yourself and your opponent at the same time works too and may be fast if executed in that round depending on if it's possible to do (I can't recall seeing something like that in your TAS).
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
NhatNM
He/Him
Experienced player (705)
Wow nice found, why I didn't think that :) Thanks, I'll remake later
Site Admin, Skilled player (1236)
You may cancel it if you plan to improve it soon. That way I won't have to reject it using all the new finds against it.
Warning: When making decisions, I try to collect as much data as possible before actually deciding. I try to abstract away and see the principles behind real world events and people's opinions. I try to generalize them and turn into something clear and reusable. I hate depending on unpredictable and having to make lottery guesses. Any problem can be solved by systems thinking and acting.
NhatNM
He/Him
Experienced player (705)
Yes, I'll make cancel, but not sure remake this soon
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom
Skilled player (1650)
Spikestuff wrote:
This game has manipulation via Pause Buff
I like what you did here!
xxNKxx wrote:
Wow nice found, why I didn't think that :)
Spikestuff has some experience in this genre. :) Also, I would like to see this TAS remade with the new techniques when you have time.