Submission Text Full Submission Page

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
Hey bud, welcome to TASvideos. You should probably check out the site rules before submitting speed movies: https://tasvideos.org/MovieRules.html Specifically, your movie has to beat all existing records (which the movie you submitted appears not to do), and texture hacks are forbidden by other site rules. Don't get discouraged, and perhaps consider making your first submittable TAS on a less-optimized game. Super-popular games like Super Mario Bros. tend to have more optimized times and you usually have to absorb a much larger corpus of knowledge to make a high-quality TAS of a game like that.
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2292)
All Night Nippon isn't a texture hack. It's officially licensed for Fuji Television. >.> Besides that fact. If it was a texture hack it would be able to sync fine on Mario/Mario 2. It modifies some levels to where a previous TAS can't actually be used in splicing. Fun Fact: You can splice previous TASes and pull off a greater time. Previous Submissions that were rejected: #4394: kusoman's NES All Night Nippon Super Mario Bros. in 04:59.62 - Incomplete #5755: Nobodycallsmetubby's NES All Night Nippon Super Mario Bros. "warps" in 05:26.71 Anyways. This TAS fails to pull off glitches as the author has mentioned such as flag pole glitch. The goal for all Mario Games is to go as fast as possible with all that's available first then worry about other miscellaneous stuff later. All Night lands into the land of it has to be "warpless" in order to be accepted. (A judge can correct me on that, but that's what I remember the last two times this game was submitted) I'm not providing an encode and I'm abstaining from voting.
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... om, nom, nom... nom nom