Submission Text Full Submission Page
Use very glitch abuse on most level
Using code for get team super sonic
I dont now if this run can get optimised

feos: Judging...
feos: Duault, you're not even trying. Your first submission of this hack was rejected for TASing the unfinished hack version. You used the same version in your second submission that was canceled. Now you're back... with all the same hack version being TASed. As I noted in the latter submission, you don't seem to care about feedback to your movies, nor about their fate. Nor about what this site is for.
Back when you submitted the first iteration of this TAS, we already had a rule saying: The hack or homebrew must be a finished release version; demo or beta versions of in-development games are not allowed. That rule is there right now as well. And you're blatantly breaking it for the 3rd time.
I'm canceling this submission and revoking your submission abilities.
If you want them to be restored, stop TASing unfinished hacks and start acknowledging our feedback about optimization level of your movies. If you happen to succeed in that and come up with a worthy submission that meets our MovieRules and Guidelines, upload it to Userfiles and send me a private message asking to allow you to submit it to the queue.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2292)
How many times do we have to tell you Zekann? (great for you to change your alias) v0.10.008a is incomplete the same version you've submitted twice in the past. This hack is still being worked on, and is not recommended for TASing. STOP SUBMITTING. If you want to upload this hack upload it to userfiles. Speaking of userfiles he's Spiked input once again. Cause you don't know how to end your input. 14863 frames of blank input removed Original Submission Judgement Notes:
GoddessMaria wrote:
Hello, Zekann, and welcome to TASVideos! Unfortunately, your submission does not meet site standards. It must be optimized and beat all known records. In addition to that, the co-creator of this ROM hack has made it known that he does not recommend TASing this game in this stage as it is still being actively worked on which will fix many of the bugs and glitches present in this current build. That being said, I am rejecting this submission.
Also I assume it's this one as the encode (looking at branch): Link to video So a cheat code was used, making this a very lazily produced TAS.
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... juicy!