Submission Text Full Submission Page

Game objectives

• Emulator used: Bizhawk 2.3.1

Extra Setting

• Language: Chinese

Comments

Hong Kong 97 is an unpublished video game made for the Super Famicom, developed by HappySoft in 1995. In Japan and Taiwan, this game has gained cult status and been labelled as a kuso-ge (which in the literal sense, means "shitty game" in Japanese), and some have labelled it as one of the worst games ever made.

Stage by stage comments

Single Stage

Boss defeated to 7.15 Second.

Other comments

I have like language bootleg chinese, and also but Quick the shooting gun! That is so weird!!!

feos: Judging...

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #6250: Pepper-Color's SNES Hong Kong 97 in 00:40.30
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2283)
Oh God someone's has gone and actually done it. AND IT ISN'T EVEN APRIL FOOLS Here's an entire section about this in BootlegGames. Unfortunately for you this game has 5 stages if I'm not mistaken. And there could be arguments to never get this published due to what could be the controversial image. I also want to point out this was done on the snes9x core not the recommended BSNES core. And for anyone about to ask about language selection (and giving an explanation). Selecting Chinese is faster at loading the intro compared to Japanese/English. Speaking of which your input isn't optimal. You can switch between X/B/A/Y whilst you stuck on A after every lag frame instead of changing it to advance quicker. This is just a heavy No vote. --- Edit: Done. 2117 frames. (No one provide an encode) Relevant Addresses: 0x000ED4 and 0x000ED4: Tracker for 30 required kills. (one's a total the other is a tracker that resets) 0x000701: Deng Xiaoping's health. There's also an invincibility item (syringe) that shows up in the game probably with appropriate timing and such you can probably bang it down further, but I'd rather just deal out this somewhat sloppy optimal TAS instead. Deng Xiaoping is taken down in 164 frames (00:02.73 seconds) compared to your 7.15. --- Edit 2: Just realized I could've just dumped the submission from 2012 here instead of working on one: #3457: mlw7's SNES Hong Kong 97 in 00:38.98.
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom