• Takes damage to save time
  • Uses hardest difficulty
  • Aims for fastest time
  • Heavy glitch abuse
  • Genre: Platform

Thanks to

JP speedrunners' Discord community

ThunderAxe31: Judging.
ThunderAxe31: While the movie length is close to the RTA WR, there are some TAS-only movements that put it outside of human possibilities, unless new glitches are discovered.
Audience reception was good, and I really don't have any reason for disagreeing. Accepting for Moons.
feos: Pub.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #6304: XTREMAL93's Genesis Jurassic Park "Grant" in 05:27.17
That was a great trip down memory lane. And a solid spanking of a really hard platformer. Yes vote.
adelikat wrote:
I very much agree with this post.
Bobmario511 wrote:
Forget party hats, Christmas tree hats all the way man.
Lobsterzelda
He/Him
Skilled player (1220)
That was a nice run! Btw, how do you do that climbing glitch that you use at 3:23?
XTREMAL93
He/Him
Active player (388)
Sticky wrote:
That was a great trip down memory lane. And a solid spanking of a really hard platformer. Yes vote.
Lobsterzelda wrote:
That was a nice run! Btw, how do you do that climbing glitch that you use at 3:23?
Thanks! Stay under ladder, jump, shoot but don't release button, press up and hold left or right to move. To stop this just release shoot button)
Skilled player (1436)
Nice run, espesially ladder-glitches which very cool. P.S. I also like ending of this game itself. Grant's hilarious pose at museum after destroying exhibit. Look like he tries to break 4rd wall as well.
I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Current projects: NES: Tetris "fastest 999999" (improvement, with r57shell) Genesis: Adventures of Batman & Robin (with Truncated); Pocahontas; Comix Zone (improvement); Mickey Mania (improvement); RoboCop versus The Terminator (improvement); Gargoyles (with feos)
Post subject: Movie published
TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This movie has been published. The posts before this message apply to the submission, and posts after this message apply to the published movie. ---- [3945] Genesis Jurassic Park "Grant" by XTREMAL93 in 05:27.17