Submission Text Full Submission Page
Hello to all fans Sunset Riders and speedruns! Present to you my TAS on the Genesis platform!
All coins, all items, all kills, highscore!
Total kills - 467! 444 enemies, 19 dogs & 4 bosses!
Thank you all for watching! Hope you enjoyed it!

ThunderAxe31: Judging.
ThunderAxe31: While there has been little audience reception I consider it sufficient, as I can understand the reasons why it's been not really positive. The progress through the stages is overall slow, full of waitings and downtimes, which diluted the action through most of the movie.
Another issue with this TAS is suboptimality. The author often took routes that results in obviously slow outcomes. Even if speed is not the main goal of this TAS, it should always be considered as a secondary goal.
I personally really like this goal, though I must say that it's debatable to aim for the highest possible score while avoiding to take advantage of a dynamite trick that would allow to farm points endlessly. Still, using that trick would make this goal so boring that it would lose its charm completely. So maybe we could discuss about allowing to avoid this trick, but this submission is going to be rejected anyway, so I'd like to leave it for another time.
Rejecting for low entertaining and suboptimality.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #6417: Juarez's Genesis Sunset Riders "highscore" in 20:46.12
BigBoct
He/Him
Editor, Former player
I don't think high-score is a good goal for this version. There are LOTS of waiting times to pick up coins from downed enemies, and that means the run's pacing is terrible, which makes it not particularly fun to watch. Voting No.
Previous Name: boct1584
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2283)
Question. Why was the branch altered from "max score" to "high score", is it because it doesn't obtain the maximum score the game allows? To me if it goes above $500000 then it's already a "high score". Now I haven't watched this yet, but to an assumption you decimated that score didn't you?
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
I will ask the author. Is there a difference between "low-pacificist" and "highscore"?
DiffCalc .NET Frameworks 3.5 required.
Jungon
He/Him
Player (40)
I had the most fun with that fire arrow stage... XDDD but still the whole video is Meh, too long for some things to happen, is it or is it not the highest score possible, in the end? =\
*Jungon*/*Johnnyz* smilie weirdo =P ^^ o.o @__@ +D
Juarez
He/Him
Player (182)
Highscore or Maximal score? This is highscore, because on the first level there is a glitch where the enemy can throw dynamite endlessly, so you can earn as much as $ 100 by shooting dynamite and dodging the bird!
Judge, Skilled player (1278)
Juarez, I want to see how to do this glitch for endless dynamite. Could you show me a movie, or explain what I have to do in order to reproduce it?
my personal page - my YouTube channel - my GitHub - my Discord: thunderaxe31 <Masterjun> if you look at the "NES" in a weird angle, it actually clearly says "GBA"
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2283)
Oh in that case No Vote. Is what the votings of yesteryear would be. Since voting is based on Entertainment now. That's a Meh Vote.
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
Juarez
He/Him
Player (182)
The enemy endlessly throws dynamite through the window before the first wave of bulls. At this place, you can endlessly dial $ 100, if you dodge the bird!
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... 'twas dry