(Link to video)
This is a 14 frame improvement to the previous publication, the improvements simply come from optimizing small sections that could easily be fixed.
if you want a more detailed version of the run you can check the previous submission, as there isnt much else to explain other than that. #3958: Dooty's SNES The Incredible Hulk in 12:10.98

ThunderAxe31: Judging.
ThunderAxe31: Bad RNG caused some frames to be lost at boss battles, but it's very hard to regain lucky scenarios so I can't really blame the author. The movie ends being 14 frames shorter than its predecessor, and it's a legit improvement, even if it's little. I also want to note that there are no emulation differences between the two movies.
Since this movie is visually almost identical to the current publication, the tier will be Moons as well. Accepting as improvement over the current publication.
Dacicus: Processing...

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #6441: Dooty & EZGames69's SNES The Incredible Hulk in 12:10.75
nymx
He/Him
Editor, Judge, Skilled player (1637)
Man, when I was younger...I couldn't play this game past a certain point. I think I see why now. Some of these levels have check points that cause openings. I thought at first, you were backtracking for no reason, but I see it was necessary. Good job. I don't see anything glaring out that needs optimizing. Yes vote
I recently discovered that if you haven't reached a level of frustration with TASing any game, then you haven't done your due diligence. ---- SOYZA: Are you playing a game? NYMX: I'm not playing a game, I'm TASing. SOYZA: Oh...so its not a game...Its for real? ---- Anybody got a Quantum computer I can borrow for 20 minutes? Nevermind...eien's 64 core machine will do. :) ---- BOTing will be the end of all games. --NYMX
Post subject: Movie published
TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This movie has been published. The posts before this message apply to the submission, and posts after this message apply to the published movie. ---- [3993] SNES The Incredible Hulk by Dooty & EZGames69 in 12:10.75