(Link to video)
Hello to all fans Sunset Riders and speedruns! Present to you my TAS on the Genesis platform!
Thank you all for watching! Hope you enjoyed it! Waiting for your ratings!

ThunderAxe31: Judging!
ThunderAxe31: This movie improves the current publication in many places. More details here.
Although the current publication is in Vault, entertaining ratings are borderline, and I feel that this movie is a notch nicer. Reception for this submission wasn't extremely vast, however only one person expressed doubts for entertaining.
Accepting for Moons, as an improvement of the current publication.
feos: Pub.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #6453: Juarez's Genesis Sunset Riders "2 players" in 09:54.42
Post subject: Re: #6453: Juarez's Genesis Sunset Riders in 09:54.41
Player (26)
Looks fun to me, especially the part where there's lots of bullets flying at you and you dodge them all, or the ineffectual indian in your cable car. Yes vote.
Post subject: Needs more votes
Judge, Skilled player (1278)
Since both the current and the obsoleted publications have borderline ratings for entertainment, I'd like to have a more firm reception for this submission, just to be sure. By the way, here is the list of improvements:
Level 1:  22 frames saved
Level 2:   3 frames saved
 Boss 1:  27 frames saved
Level 3:   1 frames saved
Level 4:   0 frames saved
 Boss 2:  22 frames saved, of which 10 in the fight and 12 in the score screen
Level 5:  10 frames saved
Level 6:   8 frames saved
 Boss 3:  89 frames saved
Level 7:  17 frames saved
Level 8:   4 frames saved
 Boss 4: 206 frames saved, of which 16 in first phase, 4 in the second phase, and 186 for last movie input.
Good job, Juarez!
my personal page - my YouTube channel - my GitHub - my Discord: thunderaxe31 <Masterjun> if you look at the "NES" in a weird angle, it actually clearly says "GBA"
Juarez
He/Him
Player (182)
Cool, even summed up at each level! ThunderAxe31, thanks!
nymx
He/Him
Editor, Judge, Skilled player (1638)
I can't say that the cuts in this game make it more exciting, but I found the parts where the two players did rediculous things..sliding under or walking over the cows. You really should provide some details on how you accomplished this. Its nice to see this game improved...even a little. In fact.... You cleaned it up! "409" frames. Yes vote for nice improvement.
I recently discovered that if you haven't reached a level of frustration with TASing any game, then you haven't done your due diligence. ---- SOYZA: Are you playing a game? NYMX: I'm not playing a game, I'm TASing. SOYZA: Oh...so its not a game...Its for real? ---- Anybody got a Quantum computer I can borrow for 20 minutes? Nevermind...eien's 64 core machine will do. :) ---- BOTing will be the end of all games. --NYMX
Site Admin, Skilled player (1236)
It would have looked much better if the characters moved asynchronously like in the current Genesis movie and the SNES version publication. Gens has the Multitrack feature that allows to record each player input separately, but I suggested bizhawk and tastudio to Juarez where it's super easy to control each player individually with all the needed precision, but for whatever reason it wasn't used. As a result it looked cheaper than those 2 other runs. Voting Meh.
Warning: When making decisions, I try to collect as much data as possible before actually deciding. I try to abstract away and see the principles behind real world events and people's opinions. I try to generalize them and turn into something clear and reusable. I hate depending on unpredictable and having to make lottery guesses. Any problem can be solved by systems thinking and acting.
Juarez
He/Him
Player (182)
nymx, Thanks for your rating! About the details - the main thing was to make damage 50%/50% at the levels with bosses! Sometimes, when there were too many objects on the screen it was necessary to just not shoot to save frames, although of course I wanted to kill everyone! feos, For me it was clearer to work in Gens, but I didn’t figure it out with multitracks! As for synchronization, sometimes this action was reduced to frame loss! Impossible to please everyone!
BigBoct
He/Him
Editor, Former player
Excellent improvement over your first submissions! Kept me entertained throughout.
Previous Name: boct1584
Post subject: Movie published
TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This movie has been published. The posts before this message apply to the submission, and posts after this message apply to the published movie. ---- [3999] Genesis Sunset Riders "2 players" by Juarez in 09:54.42