(Link to video)
Tom and Jerry Frantic Antics Is like The Gameboy version which came out in October of 1992 while the Genesis version came out in 1993.
  • Takes damage to save time
  • Aims for fastest time

This run was actually not that bad to do. I was managed to beat all of the existing records. I was also manage to find out a lot of shortcuts to beat these levels faster. Thanks to a fellow TASer, I learned how to shift to the end of the screen saving more time, and frames.

• Street: I shifted to the end of the screen saving a second.
  • Living Room: Same as my old one. Though, I didn't shift as much due to too many obstacles. I also saved a second.
  • Alley: Same as before, but saved 2 seconds due to hopping.
  • Library: Same as before, but saved a second.
  • Basement: Saved time by shifting. Saved 2 seconds.
  • Attic: saved a couple of frames.
  • Carnival: Yep. Shifted to the end, All I know is that I saved fewer than 60 frames.
  • Cabin: Same as before. Grabbed the big fish at the end. That way, I have enough stamina to beat the game. I also fully optimized the fight with Aunt Figg.

ThunderAxe31: Judging.
ThunderAxe31: File replaced with a version that removes 11 blank frames at the end.
This movie is sufficiently optimized, but not enough entertaining for Moons; there was also little interest from the audience. Accepting for Vault.
Dacicus: Processing...

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
EZGames69
He/They
Publisher, Reviewer, Expert player (3967)
Continuing from the last submission, I do think you should try out bizhawk f you haven’t yet. Bizhawk’s emulation accuracy of genesis games is better than gens.
[14:15] <feos> WinDOES what DOSn't 12:33:44 PM <Mothrayas> "I got an oof with my game!" Mothrayas Today at 12:22: <Colin> thank you for supporting noble causes such as my feet MemoryTAS Today at 11:55 AM: you wouldn't know beauty if it slapped you in the face with a giant fish [Today at 4:51 PM] Mothrayas: although if you like your own tweets that's the online equivalent of sniffing your own farts and probably tells a lot about you as a person MemoryTAS Today at 7:01 PM: But I exert big staff energy honestly lol Samsara Today at 1:20 PM: wouldn't ACE in a real life TAS just stand for Actually Cease Existing
Player (80)
On my new one, I'm going to try bizhawk, but I'm super used to gens, so it's going to take a while to get used to.
Post subject: Movie published
TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This movie has been published. The posts before this message apply to the submission, and posts after this message apply to the published movie. ---- [4100] Genesis Tom and Jerry: Frantic Antics! by SpeedyTheHedgehog in 08:55.29