Submission Text Full Submission Page
Update to my glitched run. Special Thanks to Zanapher for the Stair Glitch, and to Flagitious for the "HolyShitMyPantsAreOnFire" maneuver. It's now under 4 minutes, and not sloppily done, and with an accurate re-record count.
I'm not sure that the through the bushes near the castle is actually quicker, but I made sure that I always got 2 pixel a frame on the up parts and I made an even number of frames on the right parts. (Because when going right you step 1 pixels then 2 pixels, so I make sure I get it in sets, or I'm losing time). And because I'm sure of that I know at least I didn't *lose* any time with it, and it looks more difficult.
-SNES9x Settings: 1, 2, 3 -Abuses the Up+Down Glitches -Takes no hits

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
Player (200)
Crap first to vote and I accidently click meh, meant yes. Damnit I'm such a noob.
g,o,p,i=1e4,a[10001];main(x){for(;p?g=g/x*p+a[p]*i+2*!o: 53^(printf("%.4d",o+g/i),p=i,o=g%i);a[p--]=g%x)x=p*2-1;}
Player (200)
With being able to use this from stairs it turns out that there is even faster way to victory. When you enter hyrule castle, main room, go up instead of left, use the stairs in the throne room, go left a little so you don't hop into sewers. From here it is straight up to ganon, it works and should be about 10 seconds faster because there are 2 less screen transitions and less walking. So I guess meh vote wasn't too bad because now you can do alot better, but it was nice looked very optimized and fast except that.
g,o,p,i=1e4,a[10001];main(x){for(;p?g=g/x*p+a[p]*i+2*!o: 53^(printf("%.4d",o+g/i),p=i,o=g%i);a[p--]=g%x)x=p*2-1;}
Player (36)
>.> <.<
Build a man a fire, warm him for a day, Set a man on fire, warm him for the rest of his life.