Submission Text Full Submission Page
This publication was cancelled due to my finding of faster routes through some levels at the last minute, as well as messing up my end point for the movie which added a lot of extra time.
If I had the knowledge about the site I do now, I would have kept this active and just requested the movie file be updated, but alas, I didn't know what I was doing.
For the current publication for this game, go here: #6720: callumbal's NGP Delta Warp in 39:23.95

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #6719: callumbal's NGP Delta Warp in 42:09.47
EZGames69
He/They
Publisher, Reviewer, Expert player (3965)
Is there a video encode avaliable?
[14:15] <feos> WinDOES what DOSn't 12:33:44 PM <Mothrayas> "I got an oof with my game!" Mothrayas Today at 12:22: <Colin> thank you for supporting noble causes such as my feet MemoryTAS Today at 11:55 AM: you wouldn't know beauty if it slapped you in the face with a giant fish [Today at 4:51 PM] Mothrayas: although if you like your own tweets that's the online equivalent of sniffing your own farts and probably tells a lot about you as a person MemoryTAS Today at 7:01 PM: But I exert big staff energy honestly lol Samsara Today at 1:20 PM: wouldn't ACE in a real life TAS just stand for Actually Cease Existing
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... crunchy!