impact boss skill
[] x3 + X youki skill
up down and hold up down + [] X muda muda skill
[] x3 and [] + X same time idk how explain
O shoot coin = 1 Ryo (left conner)
/\ Chain Pipe almost useless
shoot laser ???

Memory: Claiming
Memory: Hello Kiet_Tezend and welcome to TASVideos. Here at TASVideos we publish high quality gameplay of many video games. Your TAS is rather sloppy, with notable mistakes being present mere minutes into the video. 2 player appears to be faster for this game as demonstrated by Spikestuff in the thread but even with just 1 player a lot of improvement could be possible. For example you bump up against walls when completely unnecessary. Planned jumping could easily avoid these walls.
I encourage that you take the time to optimize any future TASes you make prior to submitting them.
Rejecting.
Spikestuff: If anyone wants to dump this in the future use 2.2.2 as 2.3 to 2.4 can crash when dumping.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #6724: KietTezend's PSX Ganbare Goemon: Ooedo Daikaiten in 1:12:17.88
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2292)
An hour length TAS, with no encode. Great. Guess I'll break down the input then. There's mashing, so it's evident that this is RTA play and not TAS play... A lot of mashing, not even like sequenced, just long holds for no reason. So out of the gate I'm just going to assume the menuing at the start is poor. (The rerecord count can back this claim that you weren't using TAStudio to fine tune your input.) The only available video is your WIP from 2 days ago. There's a lot of stalling and what seems to be unnecessary killings as you stop dead in your tracks doing your moves. Please, go back to the drawing board and take your time with the next movie you create for this game. In a TAS world this can be easily improved on. And upload your movies to your user movies area until you're confident that it's optimal. > 2 player game Unless the AI has to take more damage, maybe make the movie 2 players next time. Edit: Provided an encode in the submission text. Replaced with Author's version. Edit 2: And this is why it's important to play in the 2 player mode:
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
CoolHandMike
He/Him
Editor, Reviewer, Experienced player (636)
31:30 couldn't that have been done cleaner? Just skimming through and I see other odd stops and such.
discord: CoolHandMike#0352
EZGames69
He/They
Publisher, Reviewer, Expert player (3967)
I think this game could make for a really good TAS, however I do not see much effort put into optimization here. The low re-record count really does explain why it feels so sub-optimal. I would honestly suggest you spend some more time understanding the tools you are working with to make a more optimized movie, and like spike said Mashing is not going to be optimal. Try to see if a different input pattern works faster for menus for example, turbo isnt always the best method. not only that but even some of the platform jumping like in the ice levels feel really sloppy. I dont know what kind of tools you were working with when making this, if you were not using TAStudio for this I would highly reccomend you try using that, especially since it makes 2 player tasing much more easier EDIT: I'd also like to add that if you need any help understanding the tools, There is an IRC and Discord chat server full of really good people who can assist you. you can find the links to them here: http://tasvideos.org/LiveChat.html
[14:15] <feos> WinDOES what DOSn't 12:33:44 PM <Mothrayas> "I got an oof with my game!" Mothrayas Today at 12:22: <Colin> thank you for supporting noble causes such as my feet MemoryTAS Today at 11:55 AM: you wouldn't know beauty if it slapped you in the face with a giant fish [Today at 4:51 PM] Mothrayas: although if you like your own tweets that's the online equivalent of sniffing your own farts and probably tells a lot about you as a person MemoryTAS Today at 7:01 PM: But I exert big staff energy honestly lol Samsara Today at 1:20 PM: wouldn't ACE in a real life TAS just stand for Actually Cease Existing
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2292)
As usual, I need to preface that I don't do platformers. So consider where the video stops is where the work on it "dies". Link to video It completes practically all of world one except it doesn't do the Gundam/Mech fight because I have no idea what the hell I'm doing there. Yae has fastest movement from what I understand, and Goemon drops faster making him more important to switch to during vertical segments. This is roughly a minute faster than this submission at where this ends. On the boss I took 2 hits of damage on between the characters on cause I was an idiot and ended up figuring out what I need to do on the second phase. However it didn't affect my shooting so there's that at least.
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
PASRC
He/Him
Player (101)
I don't like how there's a lot of music syncs in the run. Music syncs are good but if they're done as much as they are in this TAS and executed poorly, then it just makes it annoying to watch. I'm gonna vote no.
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... 'twas dry