Post subject: Double Dragon Advance
Active player (410)
I have decided to do this game in 1p Double Dragon mode. It's a mode that let you control 2 characters à la Lost Vikings.
Active player (277)
Cool! It's a shame the NES version didn't let you use two players in mission mode. (Alternating between two separate games is NOT a two player game!)
put yourself in my rocketpack if that poochie is one outrageous dude
Active player (410)
Bag of Magic Food wrote:
Cool! It's a shame the NES version didn't let you use two players in mission mode. (Alternating between two separate games is NOT a two player game!)
I agree with you. I would have love it so much it it were 2 player at same time like others Double Dragon.
Post subject: Double Dragon advance
Experienced player (948)
Hi, I open this thread to know if you find this run genre entertaining or not and for what reasons? All critics are welcome. This run uses heavy manipulations enemy comportments, boss 2 is killed with a damage transfer glitch, uses death to respawn at best positions to doing fast fight and take damages to manipulate comportment and force enemies to killing other enemies or to have an idiot comportment. I use cheat code to practice with expert difficulty, because you can choose this difficulty only with this code and because IA have a very different strategy, enemies have more health points and I find that's better to create an entertaining TAS. to watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO91WNp3M3o
GAW sms... Totally destroyed
Skilled player (1149)
I can't watch that, can you share some movie file? I did a casual test run long time ago, which is very improvable. I don't know what type of that run, 2 player run is a better choice for TAS, it makes the run more entertrainment to watch.
Experienced player (948)
zggzdydp wrote:
I can't watch that, can you share some movie file? I did a casual test run long time ago, which is very improvable. I don't know what type of that run, 2 player run is a better choice for TAS, it makes the run more entertrainment to watch.
To download this BK2 files : http://tasvideos.org/userfiles/info/43858324814364477 I post it because, I can remake this in 2 players mode, but I'll want more comment, to know if found this entertaining or not. You are right and I join you when you said "2 player run is a better choice for TAS" and I'm practically sure to find some glitches to beat the game fast and create more entertainment with the 2 players ! I can't watch your test run because, I don't want download this emulator, if you have an possibility to encode this and upload, I'm very interest to watch.
GAW sms... Totally destroyed