You can't TAS a bowling game unless it has some sort of challenge mode.
Spikestuff why are you like this? Good Question.
"Golf Mode" does not change the par requirements at each "hole" instead the layout of the pins can be randomized...
Unfortunately for the game not going for the manipulation is faster than going for the manipulation.
As long as you finish each "hole" in 185 frames when the ball is bowled it doesn't matter what layout you get.
There's really not much to talk about so just have this gif of normal bowling.

Memory: Judging despite the misleading mode name.
Memory: So the mode name made me think that this was going to be some bowling golf hybrid where you throw a bowling ball on golf courses. I was extremely disappointed to find out that was not in fact the case, and it was simply a sort of bowling challenge mode where it uses the scoring system of golf.
So the character here is quite cute, another to add to AdorableVideos, but aside from that the TAS is really repetitive and boring. As Samsara pointed out, we do have a similar sort of challenge mode accepted with Nester's Funky Bowling. Additionally, there are rules restricting sports games based on series and platform, but since this is a completely different series and platform from any other accepted bowling runs, it should be acceptable.
Accepting to Vault.
fsvgm777: Processing. Zinfidel is handling the encodes for this one.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #6811: Spikestuff's SNES Super Bowling "Golf Mode" in 01:16.01
That was more entertaining than I expected. Short and sweet.
TASing or playing back a DOS game? Make sure your files match the archive at RGB Classic Games.
Memory
She/Her
Site Admin, Skilled player (1522)
...For some reason I was expecting the game to literally be a combination of bowling and golf like you somehow throw the bowling ball into a golf hole. I was disappointed to find out that wasn't the case.
[16:36:31] <Mothrayas> I have to say this argument about robot drug usage is a lot more fun than whatever else we have been doing in the past two+ hours
[16:08:10] <BenLubar> a TAS is just the limit of a segmented speedrun as the segment length approaches zero
EZGames69
He/They
Publisher, Reviewer, Expert player (3965)
The girl is pretty cute though.
[14:15] <feos> WinDOES what DOSn't 12:33:44 PM <Mothrayas> "I got an oof with my game!" Mothrayas Today at 12:22: <Colin> thank you for supporting noble causes such as my feet MemoryTAS Today at 11:55 AM: you wouldn't know beauty if it slapped you in the face with a giant fish [Today at 4:51 PM] Mothrayas: although if you like your own tweets that's the online equivalent of sniffing your own farts and probably tells a lot about you as a person MemoryTAS Today at 7:01 PM: But I exert big staff energy honestly lol Samsara Today at 1:20 PM: wouldn't ACE in a real life TAS just stand for Actually Cease Existing
Samsara
She/They
Senior Judge, Site Admin, Expert player (2120)
Golf bowling. Bowlgolf. Bowlfing. I see. My initial reaction was based on a misremembering of the rules, so I went and looked them up. Relevant rules info from this page:
If a run consists of doing a trivial strategy, made only nontrivial by having to do it over the course of several rounds, it will still be judged as trivial. For example, bowling games where the player gets a strike with ten pins every time.
Nester's Challenge Mode (the exact same thing as this for anyone who doesn't want to watch another grueling minute of bowling) was deemed acceptable when the rules on sports games were created, evidenced by the thread created at the time.
Sports games in the Vault are restricted to one game per series per platform, unless game-play is significantly different. For example, PGA Tour Golf III on the Sega Genesis may obsolete PGA Tour Golf II on the Sega Genesis.
This is the one I was misremembering. I initially thought we'd have to judge which is the superior TAS out of this and Nester since they're the exact same concept, but since they're both different series and different platforms, the rules don't say they can't exist side by side. They also don't say a dog can't play basketball, but we don't even have any published basketball runs to my knowledge. Anyway, voting Meh. I like it more than Nester, it's more watchable due to it not being on VirtualBoy... And the girl is pretty cute, though.
TASvideos Admin and acting Senior Judge 💙 | Cohost
warmCabin wrote:
You shouldn't need a degree in computer science to get into this hobby.
Memory
She/Her
Site Admin, Skilled player (1522)
Samsara wrote:
They also don't say a dog can't play basketball, but we don't even have any published basketball runs to my knowledge.
[4200] PSX Simple 1500 Series Vol.30: The Basket ~1 on 1 Plus~ by Spikestuff in 04:15.77
[16:36:31] <Mothrayas> I have to say this argument about robot drug usage is a lot more fun than whatever else we have been doing in the past two+ hours
[16:08:10] <BenLubar> a TAS is just the limit of a segmented speedrun as the segment length approaches zero
Samsara
She/They
Senior Judge, Site Admin, Expert player (2120)
I don't see a dog anywhere in that run so it doesn't count as basketball to me. Basketball is only basketball when there is a dog. Please update your rules, James Naismith. Thanks in advance.
TASvideos Admin and acting Senior Judge 💙 | Cohost
warmCabin wrote:
You shouldn't need a degree in computer science to get into this hobby.
Zinfidel
He/Him
Player (200)
Encoding...
Post subject: Movie published
TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This movie has been published. The posts before this message apply to the submission, and posts after this message apply to the published movie. ---- [4251] SNES Super Bowling "Golf Mode" by Spikestuff in 01:16.01