(Link to video)
Submission Text Full Submission Page
BizHawk 2.3.2
BIOS SCPH7003 wich is the same as PS2 console BIOS usually used on actual speedruns
Glitches used Seadramon Jesus fishing: a glitch to warp on middle of the lake and make the fishing section of the game easier Ice Sactuary Type Skip: To get inside Ice Sactuary without digimon type restriction minors skips Goburimon, Agumon trio, Tankmon: some minor enemie dodges
No game restart but, there is a game load after credits to finish post-game 100 prosperity
Aims: Get all recruitable digimons to the city to get 100 Prosperity Do a perfect frame input on text boxes to get an idea on how much effect does it have compare to human input
Description of the game: You get teleported to a digital world where digital monsters exist but, almost everyone has left the city you got teleported . the goal is to recruit everyone back to the city
Making of the movie: did take a lot of time and having no experience on TASing did't make it easier but I did learned a lot about TAStudio. there is no TAS using current strategies or frame perfect movement for RNG manip, enemies dodges so I hope is something interesting to watch.
This movie is an improvement to my Digimon World 100PP TAS Ver1. up to Ice Sanctuary is the same but doing perfect frame input on text boxes and some movement improvement. After Ice Sanctuary the RNG changed so I was forced to change the routing

GoddessMaria: ...resetting to new.
Samsara: Judging.
Samsara: Hey, hi, sorry for the delay on the judgement! There were a number of major, unforeseen issues that came up over the past few months that prevented it from being judged sooner.
The main issue with this submission is that it starts from a savestate, meaning that it cannot be verified as legit. It could theoretically be synced from power on if the same RNG seed is found, however there is noticeably suboptimal input throughout the run, so even if it could sync from power on, it wouldn't meet our standards for optimization.
Rejecting.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
EZGames69
He/They
Publisher, Reviewer, Expert player (3967)
Why does this movie start from savestate?
[14:15] <feos> WinDOES what DOSn't 12:33:44 PM <Mothrayas> "I got an oof with my game!" Mothrayas Today at 12:22: <Colin> thank you for supporting noble causes such as my feet MemoryTAS Today at 11:55 AM: you wouldn't know beauty if it slapped you in the face with a giant fish [Today at 4:51 PM] Mothrayas: although if you like your own tweets that's the online equivalent of sniffing your own farts and probably tells a lot about you as a person MemoryTAS Today at 7:01 PM: But I exert big staff energy honestly lol Samsara Today at 1:20 PM: wouldn't ACE in a real life TAS just stand for Actually Cease Existing
fsvgm777
She/Her
Senior Publisher, Player (221)
Hello and welcome to TASVideos, dragoonanime! The movies we feature on this site typically start from power-on. However, your movie starts from the game's main menu. This is why the site pops up a warning stating that the movie starts from a savestate. Not only that, but your initial menuing appears to be entirely RTA input instead of being fully optimised. Whether or not this can be re-synced to start from power-on and fully optimised initial menuing inputs remains to be seen, but I wouldn't hold my breath on that.
Steam Community page - Cohost profile Oh, I'm just a concerned observer.
dragoonanime
He/Him
fsvgm777 wrote:
Hello and welcome to TASVideos, dragoonanime! The movies we feature on this site typically start from power-on. However, your movie starts from the game's main menu. This is why the site pops up a warning stating that the movie starts from a savestate. Not only that, but your initial menuing appears to be entirely RTA input instead of being fully optimised. Whether or not this can be re-synced to start from power-on and fully optimised initial menuing inputs remains to be seen, but I wouldn't hold my breath on that.
Yes, I started making the TAS with zero knowledge about tastudio or TASing so yeah is totaly my bad for not starting from power on. The menu at the beggining is not really timed on normal runs so I didn´t worry about it. if there is a way to fix it without having to redo the entire TAS I would appretiate it
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2292)
Considering that Digimon World is unfortunately a bit of an RNG game no. You'll have to start from scratch.
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
dragoonanime
He/Him
Spikestuff wrote:
Considering that Digimon World is unfortunately a bit of an RNG game no. You'll have to start from scratch.
The RNG shouldn´t be a problem since it starts from the same value as power on but Thanks, I guess I will take my L then
Active player (434)
you should still upload your run's encode to youtube, i'm sure it will be viewed and appreciated by many!
TAS i'm interested: megaman series: mmbn1 all chips, mmx3 any% psx glitched fighting games with speed goals in general
xxezrabxxx
He/Him
i guess just start from power on, get to the point where the savestate, copy your savestate bk2 input into tas editior, and then test sync. edit: nvm dont i just watched the beginning part in the correct version of bizhawk
I like to comment on submissions and look around the site. You have probably seen me before (if you have been around for a while) either on the site, Discord, or any other social media. I recently took up making temporary encodes for new submissions. Also, I never forget to greet Tompa wherever I find him! "when resyncing stuff sucks it's called Resuccing" - EZGames69 “If an emulator stops being accepted to the site it should be called an emuLAMEr” - EZGames69 "oh no discord, everything I say will now be logged forever, sdfsdf, time to hide" - Masterjun "just had to give therapy to a taxi with daddy issues" - psx Current Projects: Mother 3 (75% complete)
Samsara
She/They
Senior Judge, Site Admin, Expert player (2121)
I'd recommend cancelling this run and working on a new, optimized version that begins from power on. As it stands, this would be rejected just for beginning from a savestate without a valid reason to do so.
TASvideos Admin and acting Senior Judge 💙 | Cohost
warmCabin wrote:
You shouldn't need a degree in computer science to get into this hobby.
Hmm, i'm confused... A TAS, that's normaly beyond human gameplay, is slower than the current RTA WR which is 2h 29m 24? Did i miss something?
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2292)
Disk Loads. PS2 on Fast Disk vs a PS1. I mean kinda can't save the TAS cause started from sram, but still the answer.
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
Spikestuff wrote:
Disk Loads. PS2 on Fast Disk vs a PS1. I mean kinda can't save the TAS cause started from sram, but still the answer.
Ahhh i see, thank you!
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... blech, bitter!