Submission Text Full Submission Page

Samsara: pool's closed
Samsara:

Samsara: Aw, here it goes.

Samsara: Setting to delayed as improvements are being investigated, and also to remind myself that I don't have to worry about judging this at the moment.
Spikestuff: Complete overhaul of inputs have been done, expect a new submission sometime soon™. 👀

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #7052: Spikestuff's A2600 Trick Shot in 00:52.88
Zinfidel
He/Him
Player (200)
The game and gameplay is very simple in pretty much all regards, but I still enjoyed it because I like Snooker and am biased. Don't care if it's an AFD submission, yes vote.
Editor, Experienced player (608)
From that GIF, it reminds me of NES Lunar Pool with the lack of friction. It looks like it'd be really easy to pocket the cue ball.
Editor, Active player (296)
As a player of two published Lunar Ball runs, this looks impressive enough to be published.
Editor, Skilled player (1938)
I have no clue why this game feels the need to use 30fps flickering. Anyway, just a warning that, if you watch the Youtube encode, you need to watch it in 720p60 or greater. If you try to watch in 30fps (like I did at first), you will have no clue what is happening.
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2292)
The gif encode is the superior version.
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... sweet!
For those who don't get the joke, this game can be perfected unassisted, and is thus trivial to TAS. Each of the trick shot levels can be beaten with a max power shot in a specific direction. No english required. This TAS does use english on some of the levels, though.
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2292)
In a TASing world there's actually faster methods which is being worked on. After all a TAS is superhuman input.
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.