(Link to video)
Submission Text Full Submission Page
Be Ultimate or go home! Join to see how powerful Zero is when he is in Ultimate mo... Uh, you know what? Watch and enjoy.
20 minutes left though.
EDIT: Just kidding, it is not 20 minutes, it is 55 minutes

Samsara: THIS IS THE ULTIMATE
Samsara: Aw, here it goes.
Samsara: So, looking further into Ultimate Mode... It's essentially an unlockable New Game+ mode with bonus effects on top of that to make the game even easier:
"In Ultimate Mode, Zero starts with all Fusion Elves with permanent effects (such as the Elves that extend the life meter) already in use and without penalty in mission scores. Zero will also have a few body parts available from the start, including the Ultima Foot chip. Finally, Zero can use full-charge attacks instantly by means of simplistic button combos."
To me this just feels like it breaks the "No Cheats" rule, as it makes the game significantly easier in multiple ways. Rejecting for, essentially, cheat usage. Also there's no verification file so I have no way of playing it back in emulator, but it wouldn't change my decision if there was one.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #7079: McBobX's GBA Mega Man Zero 3 "Be Ultimate" in 37:22.40
Samsara
She/They
Senior Judge, Site Admin, Expert player (2121)
Now that AFD is long gone, can I get an actual explanation of what this run is meant to be? Pardon me while I copy-paste this to the other MMZ run you submitted.
TASvideos Admin and acting Senior Judge 💙 | Cohost
warmCabin wrote:
You shouldn't need a degree in computer science to get into this hobby.
Experienced player (543)
Samsara wrote:
Now that AFD is long gone, can I get an actual explanation of what this run is meant to be? Pardon me while I copy-paste this to the other MMZ run you submitted.
It is supposed to be a joke, but if it is acceptable, it is no longer a joke, haha. Did I make sense? Also, what is AFD? Ancient Fairy Dragon?
I still learn more about English. https://www.youtube.com/user/McBobX100
I wrote:
Working is the best way to achieve goals in speedruning. Hardworking is a pain.
Samsara
She/They
Senior Judge, Site Admin, Expert player (2121)
McBobX wrote:
It is supposed to be a joke, but if it is acceptable, it is no longer a joke, haha. Did I make sense?
The problem here is that I have no idea if it's acceptable if I don't know what it is or what it aims for. If this is intended to be a legitimate submission, I'm going to need information about it, not just a jokey branch name and nothing in the submission text. Pardon me while I copy-paste this over to your other submission.
TASvideos Admin and acting Senior Judge 💙 | Cohost
warmCabin wrote:
You shouldn't need a degree in computer science to get into this hobby.
Experienced player (543)
Samsara wrote:
The problem here is that I have no idea if it's acceptable if I don't know what it is or what it aims for. If this is intended to be a legitimate submission, I'm going to need information about it, not just a jokey branch name and nothing in the submission text. Pardon me while I copy-paste this oveer to your other submission.
I actually never intended to submit both of my MMZ runs for publication, for the time being, you can reject them as a joke, but if by any means, both runs goals are acceptable as new branches, I will improve them Ultimate Mode: Beat the game while playing as Zero in his Ultimate Mode. This mode is different than the current Any% run, for 2 reasons: -Ultimate Mode has more upgrades than Any% which is entertaining. -Post-game completion allows skipping cutscenes which is suitable for a TAS Junkess: It is actually just "no upgrades" (no Junk armor or Double Jump part), as a "low%" run, but it is not that different from the current Any% run. For now, it is just meant for April Fools lol.
I still learn more about English. https://www.youtube.com/user/McBobX100
I wrote:
Working is the best way to achieve goals in speedruning. Hardworking is a pain.
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... blech!