Submission Text Full Submission Page
In how much time Maxim can collect all furniture? Here is a 8 years old run showing that (2013 - 2021, haha)
No video, because only 10 minutes left.
EDIT: Time zones stuff, 56 minutes left.

Samsara: hey man, i know where you're comin' from
Samsara: This has basically been completely avoided since submission (the only feedback has been a single post after I specifically asked for it, and literally no votes at all), it's 8 years old, and we already have a published "all furniture" branch for Juste. Rejecting for goal choice.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
Samsara
She/They
Senior Judge, Site Admin, Expert player (2121)
Putting this one to the people: We have [3474] GBA Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance "all furniture, best ending" by hellagels in 13:45.57 already, is it worth having a separate one for Maxim? I'm leaning no, personally, we already have a longer Maxim-focused branch and I don't think we need two furniture-based runs. Furniture has no say in life anyway.
TASvideos Admin and acting Senior Judge 💙 | Cohost
warmCabin wrote:
You shouldn't need a degree in computer science to get into this hobby.
EZGames69
He/They
Publisher, Reviewer, Expert player (3968)
I would need an encode to watch before I can give feedback, I can do one later today if no one does it.
[14:15] <feos> WinDOES what DOSn't 12:33:44 PM <Mothrayas> "I got an oof with my game!" Mothrayas Today at 12:22: <Colin> thank you for supporting noble causes such as my feet MemoryTAS Today at 11:55 AM: you wouldn't know beauty if it slapped you in the face with a giant fish [Today at 4:51 PM] Mothrayas: although if you like your own tweets that's the online equivalent of sniffing your own farts and probably tells a lot about you as a person MemoryTAS Today at 7:01 PM: But I exert big staff energy honestly lol Samsara Today at 1:20 PM: wouldn't ACE in a real life TAS just stand for Actually Cease Existing
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... want more!
This has basically been completely avoided since submission (the only feedback has been a single post after I specifically asked for it, and literally no votes at all), it's 8 years old, and we already have a published "all furniture" branch for Juste. Rejecting for goal choice.
i think that's a bit fast cancelation, while it's true that the run is 8 year old, it's also true that there was no encode provided and that it might be limiting peoples into voting because they don't have the correct rom /emulator . lastly it was april first, there was more submissions in that single day than there is normally in a month, it's easy to miss a submission i didn't comment before because EZgames said everything that had to be said but can we uncancel it ?
Samsara
She/They
Senior Judge, Site Admin, Expert player (2121)
Furniture doesn't even exist in Maxim mode.
TASvideos Admin and acting Senior Judge 💙 | Cohost
warmCabin wrote:
You shouldn't need a degree in computer science to get into this hobby.
Samsara wrote:
Furniture doesn't even exist in Maxim mode.
oh... NOW i see the joke