Submission Text Full Submission Page
<Describe the movie briefly here (3 to 8 lines) (it is what RSS viewers will see)> I know, many people have made fastest crash TASes over the years. However, this one's more interesting for me. Crashing because of a simple button combo like left+right is just crazy. April Fools wins again! In any case, I made sure to optimize the crash as much as possible, cycle-perfect. CGB in GBA mode was used here because why not? Oh, I'm being told to write a bit more. Jokes are the best... Is this good? No? Well, I hope everyone has a great rest of April, May, June, July, the rest of the year, and the rest of the century! Nobody is going to eat TASVideos. I repeat, nobody can do such a terrible thing to such an amazing, awesome, terrific website. April Fools wins again! April Fools wins again! April Fools wins again! Jokes are the best, and April Fools wins again! April Fools wins again! April Fools wins again! April Fools wins again! April Fools wins again! April Fools wins again! April Fools wins again, yeah! I know, many people have made fastest crash TASes over the years. However, this one's more interesting for me. Crashing because of a simple button combo like left+right is just crazy. April Fools wins again! In any case, I made sure to optimize the crash as much as possible, cycle-perfect. CGB in GBA mode was used here because why not? Oh, I'm being told to write a bit more. Jokes are the best... Is this good? No? Well, I hope everyone has a great rest of April, May, June, July, the rest of the year, and the rest of the century! Nobody is going to eat TASVideos. I repeat, nobody can do such a terrible thing to such an amazing, awesome, terrific website. April Fools wins again! April Fools wins again! April Fools wins again! Jokes are the best, and April Fools wins again! April Fools wins again! April Fools wins again! April Fools wins again! April Fools wins again! April Fools wins again! April Fools wins again, yeah!

Game objectives

• Emulator used: <Put the emulator name and version here>
  • <List the objectives of your movie here>
  • <Another objective>
  • <And so on>

Comments

<Put here a longer explanation of your submission>

Stage by stage comments

<Put the name of the first stage here>

<Explain the first stage here>

<Put the name of the second stage here>

<Explain the second stage here>
<And so on>

Other comments

<Explain here things the audience would probably like to see> <Explain also things that could be improved in your movie> <You may also suggest screenshots.>
... Note: I put all that there because it was saying the comments were too short... hahaha

Samsara: yup
Samsara: sure is
Samsara: In the time it's taking me to think of a good joke to reject this submission with, I could've watched this run and the published run of this game about 10 times each, and then I'd still have 2 minutes left on the microwave for my Hot Pocket (tm). There just really isn't a lot to say about Shiren GB1, unfortunately... I really like the menus, I guess? They're good menus! Between this and the published run, I'm not sure if there's actually even a game or if it's just menus!
Oh, my Hot Pocket (tm) is done. Thanks for the April Fools submission!

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
xxezrabxxx
He/Him
Link to video encode for lazy people
I like to comment on submissions and look around the site. You have probably seen me before (if you have been around for a while) either on the site, Discord, or any other social media. I recently took up making temporary encodes for new submissions. Also, I never forget to greet Tompa wherever I find him! "when resyncing stuff sucks it's called Resuccing" - EZGames69 “If an emulator stops being accepted to the site it should be called an emuLAMEr” - EZGames69 "oh no discord, everything I say will now be logged forever, sdfsdf, time to hide" - Masterjun "just had to give therapy to a taxi with daddy issues" - psx Current Projects: Mother 3 (75% complete)
Emulator Coder, Judge, Experienced player (595)
0/10 not actually the fastest crash
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... blech, bitter!