(Link to video)

Game objectives

• Emulator used: Bizhawk 2.6.3
  • takes damage to save time
  • heavy luck manipulation
  • heavy glitch abuse

Comments

this is about a 62 frame improvement over the previous TAS, the reason why the time appears longer is due to emulation differences. Each loading screen adds an average of 40 extra frames every time.
Mostly consists of small improvements and mistake fixes from the previous publication, however switching to the newer emulation actually caused more time save as I was able to manipulate a faster kill on the Griffin boss fight, as well as a slight improvement to medusa.

Samsara: Y'all know I love Maria more than anything. Judging!
Samsara: I'm glad to see the trend of "emulation improvements make the Maria run longer every two publications" remains true, but now you also have to keep up the secondary trend of putting out a Maria improvement every year. Accepting as an improvement to the published run!
Note that Maria is still considered a Moons category as of the time of this judgement (November 13th, 2021). This may change in the near future.
fsvgm777: HEY HA HEY HA HEY HA HEY HA HEY HA HEY HA HEY HA HEY HA HEY HA HEY HA
...I mean, processing.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
Challenger
He/Him
Skilled player (1638)
Nice work again. Yes vote ;)
My homepage --Currently not much motived for TASing as before...-- But I'm still working.
nymx
He/Him
Editor, Judge, Skilled player (1638)
I remember the first time you did this game. Absolutely the right choice. Well, nice find. Yes vote.
I recently discovered that if you haven't reached a level of frustration with TASing any game, then you haven't done your due diligence. ---- SOYZA: Are you playing a game? NYMX: I'm not playing a game, I'm TASing. SOYZA: Oh...so its not a game...Its for real? ---- Anybody got a Quantum computer I can borrow for 20 minutes? Nevermind...eien's 64 core machine will do. :) ---- BOTing will be the end of all games. --NYMX
Experienced player (543)
Definitely yes vote! ;)
I still learn more about English. https://www.youtube.com/user/McBobX100
I wrote:
Working is the best way to achieve goals in speedruning. Hardworking is a pain.
Sir_VG
He/Him
Player (39)
Good stuff.
Taking over the world, one game at a time. Currently TASing: Nothing
Post subject: Movie published
TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This movie has been published. The posts before this message apply to the submission, and posts after this message apply to the published movie. ---- [4549] Saturn Castlevania: Symphony of the Night "Maria mode" by EZGames69 in 07:08.22