Submission Text Full Submission Page
Emulator: FCEU 0.98.12
This is the run for the racing game Road Fighter.
I played at level 2.
It is hard, but finally made it!
Take hit 1 time but, no death, no programming error.
I'm aim for Fastest Time as Possible.
It's 16630 frames if counting from start of movie until hit the goal. (but will be shorter if you manually hold down A button when movie finished :) )
I first hold down B to quickly accelate until the speed get very close to 198 and then hold down A.
I stopped recording before reach the goal and leave the car running to the goal so it saves about 45 frames.
New version is finished.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #697: yagz's NES Road Fighter in 04:36.42
Editor, Active player (296)
Lap 1: Doesn't seem so hard that a tool-assisted movie is needed. A regular player can do the same given a few hours of training. There is no luck manipulation to consider (the author didn't mention any). There's no framewise perfection to be done either, as long as you accelerate as soon as possible and never brake. Lap 2: Same thing, I'm afraid. Lap 3: Much harder, considering how thin the road is and the opponents are curving across it like targets that are hard to miss. But it still is doable with some luck. Lap 4: Seems easier than lap 3, except for the blocks on the road. I vote no, because this movie is not something impressive that shows how tool-assistency pays off (except in training time).
nesrocks
He/Him
Player (240)
i'm not a fan of stopping the acceleration before hitting the finish line like that. for comparison, if you stop recording your movie at the last moment that the speed doesnt drop below 400, your movie is 9 frames faster than mine road fighter made by me, on famtasia. But still, you dont seem to try to make the racing entertaining like i did. Drive close to the walls, pass in middle of other cars, etc. Anyway, this game won't be interesting untill some bug is found or some better idea comes out (like finishing 2 games with 1 input). So i vote no.
This is my Signature. = 4aa6a32c5eb83ac0ddcbc0039a26b240