Submission Text Full Submission Page
Emulator: FCEU 0.98.12
This is the run for the racing game Road Fighter.
Another version, faster than previous version for 1 frame!
I played at level 2, 1 round
It is hard, but finally made it!
Take hits but, no death, no programming error.
I'm aim for Fastest Time as Possible.
I first hold down B to quickly accelate until the speed get very close to 196 and then hold down A.
I stopped recording before reach the goal and leave the car runs to the goal so it saves about 45 frames.

Truncated: Rejected for being an extremely bad choice of game. There is no skill at all involved in going as fast as possible.
Also, you should rethink your criteria for when to stop your movie. A movie which finishes the game later because it ends input early is not a good idea.

turska: Ohh dang

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #700: yagz's NES Road Fighter in 04:36.40
Player (84)
Ok.. Watched this then. Level 1 - Seems like you take a hit right near the end. Was that necessary? Level 3 - You take a hit right at the beginning of this level... Necessary? I think this game is very boring to watch, even though it is played well by mechakoopa I was bored all the way through. Plus you take 2 hits which seem unecessary and imperfect. Voting No.
nesrocks
He/Him
Player (240)
Mechakoopa i still disagree with your "stopping the movie way before reaching the goal" because that way the car reaches the goal late, you understand? you can make it finish faster. About taking hits i think it doesn't matter, this game is easy to play normally without taking hits, so perfection is not there, it's in acceleration. I'm gonna vote "no" too because, despite the author efforts, this adds nothing much to the other submission. I think this would need a major change in gameplay, perhaps "kills all oponents, except trucks" would be a good goal, but still, there are better games to do.
FODA wrote:
I think this would need a major change in gameplay, perhaps "kills all oponents, except trucks" would be a good goal, but still, there are better games to do.
I totally agree with FODA, this game got nothing especial to watch..... Actually not a suitable game for timeattack.
Radz.
Former player
as ppl already said, the problem is not the TAS itself..
<small>My big signature was cleared by admin; i should read <a href="http://tasvideos.org/ForumRules.html">forum rules</a>. But... who does?</small>
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... blech, stale!