<giggles insanely>
Very Sorry. I had to.

Bisqwit: You get a cookie.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #704: OmnipotentEntity's NES Donkey Kong in 01:20.55
Player (84)
Excellently played. But.. Very un entertaining for me. Sorry.. I really doubt this game can be exciting to watch.. Voting no..
Former player
I don't see what Bisqwit's problem is with Donkey Kong movies, I think this should be published.
Editor, Active player (296)
Michael Fried wrote:
I don't see what Bisqwit's problem is with Donkey Kong movies, I think this should be published.
Originally, I said that if Donkey Kong receives reasonably competition, it might be considered. I think it has now received reasonably competition.
Former player
The game itself is not very entertaining but I think it's a classic. And if it's well played I don't see any reason why it shouldn't be published. I haven't watched this movie yet to be honest but the time seems to have been reduced by quite a lot.
/Walker Boh
This movie was stopped at the last jump, instead of at the moment of picking the last brick. Does someone oppose this?
nesrocks
He/Him
Player (240)
I found it clever, because he didnt waste any total avi time by doing this, still he could end eariler.
Former player
Does jumping decrease your horizontal velocity in this game?
Michael Fried wrote:
Does jumping decrease your horizontal velocity in this game?
Landing does.
Post subject: Movie published
TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This movie has been published. The posts before this message apply to the submission, and posts after this message apply to the published movie. ---- [356] NES Donkey Kong by OmnipotentEntity in 01:20.55
Active player (432)
Very nice run Omni. I sincerely enjoyed it, great job. Edit: After viewing this run again, It really is a cute game :)
Nitrogenesis wrote:
Guys I come from the DidyKnogRacist communite, and you are all wrong, tihs is the run of the mileniun and everyone who says otherwise dosnt know any bater! I found this run vary ease to masturbate too!!!! Don't fuck with me, I know this game so that mean I'm always right!StupedfackincommunityTASVideoz!!!!!!
Arc wrote:
I enjoyed this movie in which hands firmly gripping a shaft lead to balls deep in multiple holes.
natt wrote:
I don't want to get involved in this discussion, but as a point of fact C# is literally the first goddamn thing on that fucking page you linked did you even fucking read it
Cooljay wrote:
Mayor Haggar and Cody are such nice people for the community. Metro City's hospitals reached an all time new record of incoming patients due to their great efforts :P
Bisqwit wrote:
This movie was stopped at the last jump, instead of at the moment of picking the last brick. Does someone oppose this?
I'm not a big fan of ending the recording during gameplay, but it seems to be fairly common practice. It's forgivable.
TASing or playing back a DOS game? Make sure your files match the archive at RGB Classic Games.
Player (200)
I always wondered why there was no time attack for this game... now I know, its only 2 levels. Anyways nicely done. I don't know crap about this game so my only question is: you manipulated luck to avoid jumping over stuff, but there was once you did, was this unavoidable?
g,o,p,i=1e4,a[10001];main(x){for(;p?g=g/x*p+a[p]*i+2*!o: 53^(printf("%.4d",o+g/i),p=i,o=g%i);a[p--]=g%x)x=p*2-1;}
Active player (277)
Actually, there were 3... But doesn't the arcade version have 4?
put yourself in my rocketpack if that poochie is one outrageous dude
Player (135)
Yeah, there was some level about cakes that they took out because (allegedly) of space limitations.
Editor, Player (67)
Current Projects: TAS: Wizards & Warriors III.