Submission Text Full Submission Page
B Mode.
139 frames faster - mostly because of the new level 3 strategy.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #706: Arc's NES Donkey Kong in 01:18.23
Former player
*reads author's info* :) considering this mode is suppose to be harder and its much faster (well... for a small movie to begin with) YES vote. ...would this be in a separate category as Omni's or will this obsolete it?
Player (24)
Vote Yes. Reason faster then the other version which looks great and when its harder (what I don't know, not sure what Mode B means by this game) I think it should obsolete it Omni's movie. Why 2 movies, an easy and a hard version. I think the hard version is enough then.
Last TAS finished: Final Fantasy Adventure (4.0 Warp Glitch Run) WIP in the moment: Tail Gator (GB) Matty
Former player
from a GameFAQs faq:
Game B is exactly the same as Game A, except it gets a bit more difficult. DK will throw barrels down at angles, enemies will run faster, etc.
It's entertaining despite missing the two really close jumps that are in the current submission. The third level is more entertaining without climbing as many ladders, so a YES vote from me.
You know, I have to say that it's very suspicous about how levels 1 and 2 are done. The randomness of both levels were exactly the same as my earlier run, which isn't too huge of a surprise, though it's slightly unlikely that they'd both have the same frames to affect the randomness. But also the way that Jumpman waits as the elevator goes up is exactly what I did, with the turn around and waiting until the last possible moment then running and jumping. But it could just be a strange coincidence.
Emulator Coder
no coincidence, you both found the magic framenumber where you start your run for the optimal randomness.