Okey. Id thought it was time that I update this run a little, let's say with approx 3min and 50seconds.
What to say about it.. Michael Jacksons Moonwalker. Michael is looking for all the kids that Mr Big has kidnapped and with his moves and dancing he success to find them and kill's Mr Big and all his men.
  • Takes damage
  • Uses no passwords
  • Played at hard
Act 1-2 Q: It seams that you stand still at the last child on lvl 1-2, why? A: The spot that trigger the boss is on the Pinnball game and how much I tried to get there before the monkey came I could'nt do it, thats why.
Act 1-3 Q: Could'nt you jump over the girl? A: Nope, sorry. But on the way back I could with a little help of the piano.
Act 2-2 Q: Why did'nt you dance them to death in the end? A: Simple, they will all run away and Michael will be dancing alone.
Act 3-2 Q: Here is an another place that you did'nt dance them to oblivion. A: Yeah, dancing takes alot longer to kill them rather then to kill them that I do and in the end of the battle there comes 2 zombies that also takes alot faster to kill without it.
Final Act - Battle. Q: It looks like you are missing some shots here and there. A: Yes thats true, but for a good sake. When you are firing there is comming one at the left side and one at the right side every second time. Thats why.
Okey.. hope that you all will enjoy this. Im not dead, I just lost some motivation on everyting. Oh almost forgot, I no longer got any internet at home. I moved to the forest... at least what it feels like. :)

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #709: Frenom's Genesis Michael Jackson's Moonwalker in 22:42.60
Editor, Active player (296)
I was already wondering when someone does it :) Good to hear of you, Frenom.
Active player (432)
A BIG improvement. "The Forgotten Child Is Back!" Clear Yes vote.
Nitrogenesis wrote:
Guys I come from the DidyKnogRacist communite, and you are all wrong, tihs is the run of the mileniun and everyone who says otherwise dosnt know any bater! I found this run vary ease to masturbate too!!!! Don't fuck with me, I know this game so that mean I'm always right!StupedfackincommunityTASVideoz!!!!!!
Arc wrote:
I enjoyed this movie in which hands firmly gripping a shaft lead to balls deep in multiple holes.
natt wrote:
I don't want to get involved in this discussion, but as a point of fact C# is literally the first goddamn thing on that fucking page you linked did you even fucking read it
Cooljay wrote:
Mayor Haggar and Cody are such nice people for the community. Metro City's hospitals reached an all time new record of incoming patients due to their great efforts :P
ANGERFIST wrote:
Clear Yes vote.
Here I was about to scold you for voting without watching the submission, but there's no poll in this submission. Will be fixed... but please, don't vote anything without watching the subject in question.
Active player (432)
I never really wanted to vote due to the big improvement :) So I never did vote. Edit: We also need to asks ourselves whether it is a waste of time to even vote for submissions such as this when the author has done a 3,50 min improvement. I know even with big improvements, one might find still some things to notify the author or question certain things in order to even reduce a certain submission but still...
Nitrogenesis wrote:
Guys I come from the DidyKnogRacist communite, and you are all wrong, tihs is the run of the mileniun and everyone who says otherwise dosnt know any bater! I found this run vary ease to masturbate too!!!! Don't fuck with me, I know this game so that mean I'm always right!StupedfackincommunityTASVideoz!!!!!!
Arc wrote:
I enjoyed this movie in which hands firmly gripping a shaft lead to balls deep in multiple holes.
natt wrote:
I don't want to get involved in this discussion, but as a point of fact C# is literally the first goddamn thing on that fucking page you linked did you even fucking read it
Cooljay wrote:
Mayor Haggar and Cody are such nice people for the community. Metro City's hospitals reached an all time new record of incoming patients due to their great efforts :P
Fihlvein
He/Him
ANGERFIST wrote:
We also need to asks ourselves whether it is a waste of time to even vote for submissions such as this when the author has done a 3,50 min improvement. I know even with big improvements, one might find still some things to notify the author or question certain things in order to even reduce a certain submission but still...
You said it by yourself, even if the time is better than currently best time, there might be some serious flaw and if it can be fixed, you can't really vote else than no. This submission probably won't have anything like that. I don't know since I didn't watch it yet.
Former player
Every day this game seems more and more creepy. When will someone make a game where Joe Pesci saves children from Michael Jackson? Congrats on the vast improvement. I'd vote but I can't really watch these movies on this "interim" computer I'm using.
Do Not Talk About Feitclub http://www.feitclub.com
Post subject: Movie published
TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This movie has been published. The posts before this message apply to the submission, and posts after this message apply to the published movie. ---- [358] Genesis Moonwalker, Michael Jackson's by Frenom in 22:42.60
Former player
Pure comedy gold.
Skilled player (1404)
I'm sorry, but I liked the Weird Al version better. :P
A hundred years from now, they will gaze upon my work and marvel at my skills but never know my name. And that will be good enough for me.
That is some f'd up stuff. Wow. I remember playing this game for a few minutes, saying "This is too weird for me," and never playing it again. I'm glad I've seen this movie, because that is just hilarious. Even his monkey is in this game. <shaking head in disbelief> It makes perfect sense that the game concept and design are by Michael Jackson. Good soundtrack, though. I don't know why dancing to Billy Jean kills the bad guys, but maybe I'd rather not know. And... he turns into a robot? That was one of those WTF moments, which is saying a lot in a game that's already this weird. Okay, that's enough commentary on the game itself. Excellent run, you made it look easy. Actually, one more thought. Remember the whole thing with Mike Tyson's Punch-out, and Punch-out, which is the same game without Mike Tyson? If Michael Jackson had been taken to trial for child molestation, do you think they could have changed the music and just had some weird guy who dances to defeat bad guys and saves children? Could this game make any sense at all if the hero was anyone other than Michael Jackson? New for Sega Genesis: Some Guy, Moonwalker!
TASing or playing back a DOS game? Make sure your files match the archive at RGB Classic Games.
The game is based on the movie Moonwalker, starring Michael Jackson. There is no replacement for him. And I'm more worried by the fact that all his fortune is managed by a sect than by the accusations of pedophilia.
No.
creaothceann
He/Him
Editor
Former player
Haha.. now that was funny.. How do you even hatch an idea like this :] Cool music though =)
Wheeeehaaa.. Yaaayy..
Former player
Funny video :)
That was... WEIRD. (Minor curiosity: It featured Michael zipping through a wall in SMB3 Bowser's castle! Idea copied from Genisto's SMB3 movie.)
nesrocks
He/Him
Player (240)
It looks like a second version of the michael forever video. It was funny too :)
this was a fun one to watch. i remember this game from when I was a kid. the music is done really well, it just gets annoying with all the kids saying his name when u rescue them...
Ren
I remember playing the arcade game WAY back when. Strangely enough, it was very different despite having almost exact graphics and attacks. You already answered any questions I might have had, and I had some serious LOL moments (generally around dancing zombies and guards), Michael saving kids from trunks and, last but no least, a total WTF moment when Michael... became メカMichael.
All these years I assumed the Genesis version was a straight port from the arcade, but it's even creepier than that. My favorite is digging through bushes for little girls; somehow that takes it a step too far.
Vote: Did you like watching this movie? (Vote after watching!) [ ] No [ ] Yes [ ] Meh [X] Whoo!
Former player
Is anyone else having trouble downloading this video?
Do Not Talk About Feitclub http://www.feitclub.com
SXL
yeah, me too, I stayed up connected several hours, but no seed came, even the automatized ones (btclient). I gave up.
I never sleep, 'cause sleep is the cousin of death - NAS
I downloaded it overnight (I've been meaning to watch it for a while). I did have a bit of trouble in terms of peers, but it all came through eventually. I'll start seeding when I get back from work (9kb/s upload limit, though :(). FYI, I liked the movie a lot. Also, sig change.
<agill> banana banana banana terracotta pie! <Shinryuu> ho-la terracotta barba-ra anal-o~
Sir_VG
He/Him
Player (39)
I have all current videos, so if anybody needs anything reseeded, I'll do so when I have the chance. I have this movie seeded for now.
Taking over the world, one game at a time. Currently TASing: Nothing