Submission Text Full Submission Page
-Snes9X v1.43-dev for Windows -All Default settings -Minor program error -> Infinite combo chains, you can do this with Guy Or Lucia, I haven't played as Haggar or Dean in all my life, because I don't like their fighting styles, "you can pull of these infinite chains even when playing without slowdown". (Seems like nobody on Zbattle.net knows about this :S)
-Doesn't take hits
-Fastest possible tool assisted, In the Snes9X Author Info box, I've gotten Timeattack mixed with Speedrun. This is a Timeattack, I've been making Final Fight 3 movies before I knew about Bisqwit's site. And I didn't know the true difference between a timeattack and speedrun until I've visited a site today, if you've watched my Contra III Timeattack, that was my first time beating the game, and I assure you, you won't regret watching this one. Because I've beaten this game plenty of times On Zbattle.net on the Expert level.
-Beat 'em up game
It wasn't really hard to record I've trained a lot on this ever since and showed some of my friends online, and all I need to watch out for is where the enemies pop out and find the best way to annihalate them ASAP into luring them into a group "a simple button press on the D-pad that doesn't appear do anything will make the enemy take a route to somewhere else on the screen". This is unfinished sadly to say, This is a full run on Round 1, well I have lots of things to do, so I don't think this timeattack will ever be finished onto the whole game, but it may be, I also have to find the shortest route possible, I've been through alternate routes but I forget which was the fastest possible, I would hopefully finish this if I do have free time this summer! :D

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #714: SharpKitten's SNES Final Fight 3 in 02:04.60
Active player (253)
Only Round 1? That's kind of bare for a submission... I did like the whole "running combo into skipping back into another running combo" thing. However, I also see some spots where you can improve, the big one being not wasting your time killing the two punks that come with Dave. Have to vote no on this one. It's just not enough material on an already laughably easy game to warrant publishing.
[URL=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcuV2JdaBYY]Streets of Rage 3 (2 players)[/url]
Post subject: Reply to Atro City
Sorry, I know I've screwed up on that one, this is not the final and it's already 6:00AM here and I've started at 5:00AM doing this so it's a hell of a rush, and I'm bored, I have freetime now and I'm an extremely light sleeper, this minor submission is just an example that it's possible to set infinite chain combos I thought it would be exciting to see for some people... I just did this because my friend was complaining on a Haggar submission he's seen, where Haggar throws his enemies, lets them fall and picks them and throws them again, he didn't even get to watch the whole thing, because the movie seemed too long and monotonous for comfort. So I tried to make Final Fight 3 movies to seem more interesting. I'm totally unsure about the fastest route so I just did round one. Hey, this is an incomplete submission. Don't worry, I'll complete this someday with pure speed or not, depends on what I'm doing, because I'm a dedicated programmer, and I program things for my friends and for myself, it takes long so, I'm not really sure, well anyways see ya later. And if you complain some more, try to make a submission yourself, I'll be curious to see what you would do :)
Former player
if you're just looking to show off things, put them in the Game Forums. if you need someone to host a file, here
nesrocks
He/Him
Player (240)
For this kind of thing you use the snes forum, and not the submission forum. the submission forum is for candidates to get publishing. PS.: i havent watched it
Post subject: Sorry for sumbitting here
My friend notified me, that I should submit these to the WIP on the SNES when he got online, but I don't know where it is, sorry! That's for your help. I'm new here so, I didn't know where to go, I'll be much more careful next time! Ciao :)
Post subject: Re: Sorry for sumbitting here
Editor, Active player (296)
SharpKitten wrote:
My friend notified me, that I should submit these to the WIP on the SNES when he got online, but I don't know where it is, sorry! That's for your help. I'm new here so, I didn't know where to go, I'll be much more careful next time! Ciao :)
So please cancel it then. (Edit submission, change status to Cancelled.)
Active player (410)
Anyway, I haven't watched it and will only watch a 2 players run because it's easy like Double Dragon 2 so doing it with 2 player will be more challenging and interesting and I suggest the use of Mike Haggar with Dean.
Alright, in the next movie I'm about to make, I'm gonna try some new combo variations to keep the movie much more interesting to watch, I have so much free time, so I guess this would be finished over the summer :)