Submission Text Full Submission Page
Which emulator you used? FCEU 0.98.12(blip)
Which emulator settings? Regular Settings. PAL
Do you use warps or passwords? NO
What kind of programming errors do you abuse in the game? NONE
I use death as a shortcut once.
What are your aims? Fastest possible time.
Please describe the game briefly. One of the weirdest games that I have played.
Please describe the making of the movie. What was hard? Timing my throws.
Why would anyone like the result? I beat the other time by 10+ seconds. The movie file says 5:39 but i stopped the movie late
Description: I used the Ketchup Jellybeans to make the blob appear faster than just waiting for him.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
Hmmm... well I'm questioning this run a lot and not going to vote atm, lest I presume too much... but it's wanting to be a NO vote for a lot of reasons... Mleh because it's a bit of an improvement though.. My reasoning? 1. PAL timing? Why not NTSC timing... this is not a PAL game version. 2. 36 Re-Records???? Wayyyy too few... 3. You make a lot of very IMPRECISE movements, stops, stalls and jitters. In some cases the little dances are amusing and don't waste time.. but in a lot of cases, since the goal is perfection, in the same case a lot of these moves are imperfection. You should be able to do a stop on a dime, turn, flip the bean, carry on. 4. Ketchup bean use is not bad.. not bad at all, and has its moments where it works well. 5. Very VERY Slow bean selection. In the other movie it was lightning fast. Now I must admit, for a casual gamer, it's cool to note the different beans as they go by, but that entire process can be sped up a HECK of a lot and others will declare this on the same point. 6. The movie could be ended faster... but.. I give you sincere credit because you admitted in the channel this was an unintentional mistake and it's an easy one to make, so that makes it a Mleh bordering on Yes. I do sincerely feel you got the right idea here and it shows! You've got some great potential, but like any artist, you should freely use all that is provided unto you. I highly recommend trying this again but... 1. Use WAYYY more RE-Records... aim for insane perfection! It is possible.. the re-records ensure of it. 2. Try slowing the emulation down as slow as you can bear, if not at the very least use frame advance for absolute perfection to the very pixel. 3. Figure out how many frames would be saved from a long shot toss of a bean to a close up bean.. [like if you're running at the Blob, is it faster to lob the bean as you're approaching or stand close up and flip it] 4. Use NTSC timing ^^ 5. Realize that you can end the movie the instant that last bean is tossed. [I think this is the place and my apologies if I am in error] This will shave off even more time ^^ I only hope these meager suggestions can be of a help to you and only aid in to encouraging as opposed to discouraging. I know you can improve this even more! :) Now go get 'em tiger! Mr. Kelly R. Flewin
Mr. Kelly R. Flewin Just another random gamer ---- <OmnipotentEntity> How do you people get bored in the span of 10 seconds? Worst ADD ever.
Experienced player (527)
Just watched it next to the old one for comparison ... this is a 20 second improvement and no part seemed slower, but the late movie end makes it actually 2 seconds longer. Finishing it at the earliest possible frame (right after the last input, which is indeed when throwing the last bean) is really easy too, but I'll admit I did the same mistake in my first submission, except with a much shorter delay. Both follow the exact same path, you saved time by doing better tricks, but it could definitely be improved if you used a lot more re-records and frame advance to make the controls as fast and early as possible ... 36 is really low even for 5 minutes, most movies go up to the thousands. It'd be a definite Yes from me if this was fixed.