This movie is 2 player version. Player is only me. It was difficult to prevent lag as much as possible. I stopped to kill the enemy in Fuuma's stage and Last stage, because I prevented lag.

Bugs that I used

• I also used bugs that are used in FunkDOC's movie.
  • When both of character attack at the same moment, then it is possible to damage at a time.
  • When you jump to the angle of wall at a position that is lower than you, you catch on the wall. This bug helps to clear Fuuma's stage first.
  • One of character gets on the head of the other character, and the character below jumps. And when the character above approaches the ceiling, the character jumps to going through the ceiling.
  • Konami Man and Konami Lady with cloak can go through specific block in Kong's stage.
  • When you jump in uppermost of the screen, you appear from the screen under.
  • I used fceu-0.98.12-blip.win
  • Takes damage to save time
  • Aims for fastest time
  • One player controls two characters
  • Uses no passwords
  • Abuses programming errors in the game
  • Manipulates luck
I'm sorry when this comments and explanations are incomprehensible.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #893: fuzi2's NES Wai Wai World in 30:58.67
Former player
Konami Heroes unite! I haven't played this game in a long time, it reminds me that one of the first FCEU movies to be submitted to this site was Wai Wai World. Your playstyle is great, you make great use of the two players to take an otherwise impossible route through the game. Why, I'd say this deserves a star. Since it is a 2 player run, it may not obsolete the old one, but perhaps the single-player run could also be improved? Anyway, great job on this one.
Former player
As a long-time fan of this game (yeah, I used to play this game to death when I was a kid), I found this run to be flawlessly executed. The route and planning seem flawless. It's cool that you made a 2-Player run, by the way. There's absolutely nothing here for me to complain about. I'd definitely vote YES if I could. Oh, right. It's a real shame that FCEU messes up the shoot 'em up stage.
Former player
Thank you very much, I always felt this game could use a two-player movie. Right now I don't have the emulator so I can't watch this, though... And Bisqwit, feel free to obsolete my movie with this one. I didn't even know about frame advance at the time! =P -Josh
but then you take my 75 perchance chance of winning, if we was to go one-on-one, and then add 66 and two-thirds ch...percents...i got a 141 and two-thirds chance of winning at sacrifice
Wow. This game is all kinds of awesome, and same goes for the TAS. *gives a star vote* >>;
Post subject: Movie published
TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This movie has been published. The posts before this message apply to the submission, and posts after this message apply to the published movie. ---- [443] NES Konami Wai Wai World "2 players" by fuzi2 in 30:58.67
Post subject: Why obsoleted?
Shouldn't this movie have both a 1- and 2-player version, a la battletoads?
Post subject: Re: Why obsoleted?
Editor, Active player (296)
jrr7 wrote:
Shouldn't this movie have both a 1- and 2-player version, a la battletoads?
I won't try to defend Battletoads, but the author of the previous Waiwai submission gave permission to obsolete his movie with this movie, and I agree: - This is faster and more entertaining (more maneuvers) - A singleplayer movie doesn't add any extra value that should stand on its own - Twoplayer movies are harder to make
Player (52)
Thank you for publishing this movie. I'm very glad! I planed to make the movie of 1 player version. But it seems to be unnecessary.
Because I am not so good at English,I use machine translator and English-Japanese dictionary.
nesrocks
He/Him
Player (241)
This was nice, the cooperation is very funny! i wonder if there are any other games like this...
Emulator Coder, Skilled player (1300)
Bisqwit wrote:
Ps: The vertically scrolling level has some anomaly in scrolling. Probably caused by a bug in FCEU or a broken ROM.
This is a bug in FCEU that has already been fixed. The scrolling was perfectly fine for me when I watched it (in re-recording FCEU 0.98.13).
Active player (277)
Ah, that's good to know. A broken ROM would be worse, since it wouldn't work right in any emulator.
put yourself in my rocketpack if that poochie is one outrageous dude
i watched the obsoleted version a while back, after doign so, I bought the game off eBay HAHAH great video ^_^