Submission Text Full Submission Page
FCEU 0.98.13 (nitsuja)
    • Aims for fastest time
    • Takes no damage
    • Genre: Action
Arcana are used when killing a boss.
(I'm Japanese. I'm sorry to be poor at English.)

Truncated: I am rejecting this because I didn't find it very entertaining to watch and I don't think it will be a good addition.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #928: Nanahocha's NES Hokuto no Ken in 05:12.07
Former player
Never even heard of this game but your movie was entertaining and well done. Voted YES!
Editor, Reviewer, Experienced player (968)
Hm, at first I tought this was the Japanese version of "Fist of the North Star (U)" which ziplock submitted a movie to some time ago. But it turns out that this is a completely different, and in fact even worse game. With the game being so bad, distracts me from whether the movie is good or not. I think bosses weren't hit as early as possible all the time, but I can't be sure. In any case, I think this is a bad choice for a game to speedrun... Nanahocha, don't give up because this one wasn't a very good idea. Try again with another, more interesting game. (If you have problems understanding English, we are some here who speak Japanese and can help you, so don't worry.)
Active player (410)
Fist of the north star is Hokuto no ken 2. Hokuto no ken was released in many pirate multi-games cartridges.
Editor, Active player (296)
That game looks and sounds suspiciously similar to Fist of the North Star indeed. I confirm Phil's explanation. But, my vote goes to 'reject'. The perfection of this movie is not obvious -- there are many noticeable delays that I know from experience in other games that there are usually ways to work around them with luck manipulation or other means. As for the entertainment, the difficulty seems higher than in the 2nd game, which compensates somewhat for the lack of charm. But not enough in my opinion, also considering that this is quite unknown game.
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... blech, stale!