Submission Text Full Submission Page
The worst game improved extremely. Do I have to explain more? Oh well, ok.
I manage to avoid the flying creature, so no shield is needed. That saves about one minute. The rest of the improvement comes from better route planning and more precise movement. Also, a bug is abused: I jump through some stairs. Total improvement is about 1 minute 38 seconds (5879 frames). I did not need to manipulate luck, because the monsters did not come on the way too much. No monsters were harmed, so I guess this qualifies as a pacifist run. It's a very short movie now, so I hope to see some competition!

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #968: Aqfaq's Genesis Dark Castle in 01:05.97
Player (67)
Wow, over a minute and a half improvement for a movie that was less than 3 minutes to begin with? That's really amazing.
Player (70)
WOW! Just a minute! I need to check this out! :D I do smell a YES-vote. :D Edit: Sorry for being gone more than a minute. :D I was playing around with the game. Nice done dude! A YES-vote. :)
Editor, Reviewer, Experienced player (968)
Looks ... awful, actually, but better. :)
nesrocks
He/Him
Player (240)
Whoa mamma! Ai caramba! not many games can be beaten so quickly. congrats
Editor, Expert player (2459)
Oh dear, I seem to have found a way to get this under 1 minute. :) Anyway, I'd better not cancel this submission yet, just in case... Edit: I managed to improve it by 109 frames. Still not under 1 minute. Damn. I'll cancel this submission now.