Submission Text Full Submission Page
FCEU 0.98.15
New movie, now ~3 seconds faster than axeman. Used maybe 2 new tricks which saved time from loading screens and air travel time.
I could have maybe saved some frames runnings back and forth to gain speed after I used the trampolien to get next to the sewer exit.
Enjoy

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #1051: GuanoBowl's NES A Boy and His Blob in 03:33.58
Holy crap! In retrospect, falling through the floor immediately after entering the sewer seems obvious, but then again, in retrospect the theory of the atom seems obvious, so good job figuring out how to nuke this game. Running across thin air was an unexpected twist. This continues to be the weirdest TAS on the site. Easy Yes vote.
TASing or playing back a DOS game? Make sure your files match the archive at RGB Classic Games.
Former player
crap! I thought I stopped my movie sooner than it was originally stopped. I believe the movie should be stopped at 12236 which was my intention. sorry. And it should be ~10 or 11 seconds faster. Sorry for not working my emulator right.
Change my sig. again, and I will murder your pet fish.
Player (24)
Wow, walk in the air was great trick. How have you done this. But why have you not stop the movie much earlier? After throw the last candy like TheAxeMan in his movie? This would save again some time. Edit: I already write this before saw the answer. But I vote yes, because its faster at all. Longer at the ending, but save much time with the new tricks.
Last TAS finished: Final Fantasy Adventure (4.0 Warp Glitch Run) WIP in the moment: Tail Gator (GB) Matty
Former player
MattyXB wrote:
Wow, walk in the air was great trick. How have you done this.
If your foot is touching the ground right before you are about to hit the edge of the floor, when you let go of forward, it will act like he is in air which then lets you run in air.
JXQ
Experienced player (750)
Very nice discovery. I'll vote yes once you fix the ending time of the movie (and an obsoletion of 14 seconds is much more impressive than 3!).
<Swordless> Go hug a tree, you vegetarian (I bet you really are one)
Former player
how do i fix the end. ive tried many ways and still have found nothing.
Active player (277)
Unless you get the administrator to fix it for you, I think you'll have to cancel and re-submit.
put yourself in my rocketpack if that poochie is one outrageous dude
GuanoBowl wrote:
how do i fix the end. ive tried many ways and still have found nothing.
Play back the movie with read-only turned off. Make a savestate just before the end, and then replay those last few frames and stop recording. This should overwrite the end part of the movie and chop off the excess time you accidentally recorded.
Editor, Active player (296)
GuanoBowl wrote:
crap! I thought I stopped my movie sooner than it was originally stopped. I believe the movie should be stopped at 12236 which was my intention. sorry. And it should be ~10 or 11 seconds faster.
If you send me the fixed FCM, I'll update the submission. Do not cancel this submission. Send me the fixed FCM. [Edit: Oh well.]