Submission Text Full Submission Page
  • fceu-0.98.15-rerecording
  • Auto-fire setting enabled
Aiming for the fastest time possible with good ending's group. Takes damage to aim for the fastest time.
This game is based on one of a series of Crash 'n' Boys games. I have included the game with also opening and ending that's hilarious. The addict level of this game is incredible. The animation is hilarious and the idea is super. I mean, we are talking about sports that involves iron hammerball golfing and jumping on rooftops. My difficulty in the game is to make sure the enemy moves the way I want to-- with hilarious stuff.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #1110: totoro's NES Crash 'n the Boys - Street Challenge in 22:19.05
Editor, Reviewer, Experienced player (968)
In the previous submission for this game, it was considered too repetitive for a TAS. Also, it was 11:31, this is almost twice as long. Is there any reason I shouldn't reject this outright?
I don't think so. The story is entertaining. It's only your opinion, I like the stories and I know people like you never really cared. It's a movie and I'm making it the way I like it regardless anyone's opinion. If you want, you can go ahead and make one the way you want it. Screw the so-called rules. Rules are meant to be broken. Always question authority.
Former player
totoro wrote:
I don't think so. The story is entertaining. It's only your opinion, I like the stories and I know people like you never really cared. It's a movie and I'm making it the way I like it regardless anyone's opinion. If you want, you can go ahead and make one the way you want it.
Err, don't get this wrong but, why did you submit it here then? We don't want sloppy and unentertaining movies to fill the workbench. If you make these movies for yourself, keep them for yourself.
I said they are entertaining.
Former player
totoro wrote:
I said they are entertaining.
Well it seems they are not entertaining enough for us who have got used to perfection.
Player (151)
Quality, not Quantity!
They are perfect to me and it has high quality.
not to us. sorry. we have different meaning of perfectness.
Former player
Did you even use slow down? Here's my try, I worked on it for a whole minute and I was able to improve your run by 10982 frames, which is 183.33 seconds, which is over 3 minutes. My run has perfect (or damn close) beginning, try to learn something from it.
Former player
"Oh shit, you got served!" *leaves again*
Guybrush wrote:
Did you even use slow down? Here's my try, I worked on it for a whole minute and I was able to improve your run by 10982 frames, which is 183.33 seconds, which is over 3 minutes. My run has perfect (or damn close) beginning, try to learn something from it.
...... ...... ...... ...... CHEATER!!!! :-P FINE!! WHATEVER!!!! Dang you!
Former player
Umm, why am I a cheater now? :S
adelikat
He/Him
Emulator Coder, Site Developer, Site Owner, Expert player (3584)
because you use re-records ;p
It's hard to look this good. My TAS projects
......back to work...... and...... Thanks...... poopy-head...... kiitoksia paljon
...do you actually realize the purpose of this site? Because rerecords and slowdowns aren't only allowed in a TAS, they're pretty much mandatory. If you just want to show off your skill with the game, record it on a console and send it to SDA or Twin Galaxies.
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... blech, stale!