Submission Text Full Submission Page
It's a easy game for a tas. Stages made in one second or less. 100 stages in 8 minutes. Sory for my ugly english... :>

adelikat: Rejecting due to breaking of site rules. Homebrew games are not allowed unless special persmission is given ahead of time. Also, this seems to be a very repititive game that is not suitable for an entertaining TAS.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #1177: ermacone's NES bombsweeper in 08:55.67
This game has very repetitive gameplay; I could have sworn that you did some levels multiple times. There is nothing to captivate the viewer, all it is a vaguely amusing little sprite blurring his way through level after level. Also the sound scheme is very annoying, and the TAS only makes that worse. No vote from me.
<Zurreco> if so called professional players cant adapt to every playing field, theyre obviously not that great
Player (88)
For those who can't find the rom it is listed under goodnes as BombSweeper by SnowBro V0.5 (PD). This is a public domain rom i.e. a homebrewed game. I think this falls into similar territory as a hacked game, where by special permission must be granted in order to accept it. I thought the movie was well played regardless, and it could serve as a good walkthrough when played in slow motion. The entertainment value of the run was very low, since 80% of the time is spent tallying the score. Good try but I got to give this a no vote.
They're off to find the hero of the day...
This sounds familiar... isn't this the rom they used when they broke the e-Reader code and started printing cards?
nesrocks
He/Him
Player (240)
this is similar to Nach's game. amazingly low re-record count... and it doesn't seem sloppy at all but i also wonder what's the point of this... sure, an avi would be like 6 mb, but is it worth the trouble? i fast-forwarded through 80% of the movie
I'm so glad of as many people have started to attend to my Tas, I see that some until had arrived at the end… I didn't like it completely, but the rulles says that we have to play until the end. I'm don't made success between the players with my first Tas, I will be future placing in the fórum some wips much more interesting that bombsweeper. Comment please... I am thankful for attending and I ask for excuses for having annoying anyone..... I'm sorry for my ugly English.... :b
ErmacOne Strogonoficamente sensível...
Active player (405)
After ten levels or so I just stopped watching. I'm sure you did a good job, but this is a terrible game for a TAS and the fact that you did it more-or-less optimally with only 50 rerecords is a testament to that. Speaking of which, 100 levels with 50 rerecords.... On average that's 1 rerecord for 2 levels. That's nuts. Edit: By the way, a couple of rules might have also been broken. 1. Like someone mentioned, this game is homebrew and might fall under the hacks category. 2. You didn't include your real full name in your submission.
Editor, Reviewer, Experienced player (968)
>You didn't include your real full name in your submission. Plenty of people don't. You don't have to, but it's encouraged.
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... blech, stale!