So when Rockman2 TAS was "paused" i started to beat Krion run. FinalFighter helped me with the glitches (Linking MPG movie files) but now i understand every glitch well :) i guess i should talk something about the game. Mhh it looks like a Mega Man / Rockman games really really similiar just take look when Fransesca walks but this game is a cheap rip off i guess. This game is full of glitches and haves great music but playing can be little bad. But Enjoy ;) in the last playable stage i waited and for flying machine to abuse death to skip boss in the end of the stage.
"Don't mind my poor English im Finnish 8)"
  • aims for fastest time as possible
  • abuses death (Lives decreases so i picked one live)
  • abuses programming errors
  • takes damage to save time
(98 frames faster updated)
Final Timing : 48067 frames / 13:21 min. (Thanks goes to Twisted Eye see my submission replies)
Re-record count : 66550 (Caused by glitches and remakes)
Beats previous time by : 11377 frames / 3.10 min.
Enjoy this movie

Bisqwit: Submission file updated.

adelikat: Accepting.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #1178: Shinryuu's NES Krion Conquest, The in 13:21.12
Emulator Coder, Former player
Very impressive use of glitches. Definite yes vote from me.
Wow. Not only is the gameplay similar, but I-No Fransesca also manages to use the same glitches. How amusing. Yes votage.
Player (80)
I'm curious why you didn't prejump. It also looked like there were several places in the first three levels where you could have glitched. I'm sure there's an explanation. Glitching out of the boss fights was clever and bug abuse looked pretty thorough after the first boss.
ideamagnate| .seen aqfaq <nothing happens> DK64_MASTER| .seen nesvideoagent * DK64_MASTER slaps forehead
adelikat
He/Him
Emulator Coder, Site Developer, Site Owner, Expert player (3584)
I love crazy glitches & seeing games broken. Easy yes vote.
It's hard to look this good. My TAS projects
Experienced player (538)
Ideamagnate everything was planned i was not able to glitch so much in first stages :/ but hope you enjoyed the movie.. there is elements in the stages where you can ZIP or not.. like in 2-x stages etc. I need to use broom when "glitching" to make RUN faster but jumping in the wall + zipping isn't possible in 1-x stages damn :<
Former player
Great movie! Voting Yes
Current Projects: ???
Twisted_Eye
He/Him
Active player (332)
I loved this movie and was waiting especially for it. I wonder, at the final boss, instead of 'freeze,' would using 'broom' and floating right in front of that badge...thing be faster since you don't have to keep jumping then? I'm not sure entirely how the broom works, so I may be wrong
Active player (432)
Yay, its done :) Congratulations yet on another fantastic run! What a weekend this has been for you. So which run is next on your queue? :) (voting yes)
Nitrogenesis wrote:
Guys I come from the DidyKnogRacist communite, and you are all wrong, tihs is the run of the mileniun and everyone who says otherwise dosnt know any bater! I found this run vary ease to masturbate too!!!! Don't fuck with me, I know this game so that mean I'm always right!StupedfackincommunityTASVideoz!!!!!!
Arc wrote:
I enjoyed this movie in which hands firmly gripping a shaft lead to balls deep in multiple holes.
natt wrote:
I don't want to get involved in this discussion, but as a point of fact C# is literally the first goddamn thing on that fucking page you linked did you even fucking read it
Cooljay wrote:
Mayor Haggar and Cody are such nice people for the community. Metro City's hospitals reached an all time new record of incoming patients due to their great efforts :P
Editor, Reviewer, Experienced player (968)
>I'm curious why you didn't prejump. There's no acceleration when dropping off edges, you go at terminal speed immediately. Yes, also.
One of those days I will have to dig out my Windows computer so I can see this on an emulator. Cannot wait for avi.
Experienced player (538)
Twisted Eye : Your technique worked well :) it saved much time and thanks to you <(^__^)< Bisqwit replaced old technique version to broom one couple of days ago.
Ambassador, Experienced player (696)
Totally sweet, great job Shinryuu!
Twisted_Eye
He/Him
Active player (332)
Shinryuu wrote:
Twisted Eye : Your technique worked well :) it saved much time and thanks to you <(^__^)< Bisqwit replaced old technique version to broom one couple of days ago.
ooh, awesome! Glad to help, especially since the idea was for the very END of the movie so testing it wasn't a problem; and it turned out to help! Very cool. Again, good movie either way! :)
Post subject: Movie published
TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This movie has been published. The posts before this message apply to the submission, and posts after this message apply to the published movie. ---- [596] NES The Krion Conquest by Shinryuu in 13:21.12