• emulator used: Gens 9z
  • hardest mode
  • aims for fastest completion
  • abuses programming errors
This is a 539 frames (8 seconds and 59 frames) improvement over my previous movie.
The main reason for this improvement is better gameplay at the castle, which constitutes over half the movie length. For example, there was a lot more abuse of the "sliding crouching punch" bug, which enables me to walk off ledges without falling for a short while, or to crawl without slowing down. The bug was present on the previous run, but underused. About 3 seconds of the improvement was simply because of frame advance. The other movie was really old, and frame counter/advance wasn't used (I believe it wasn't available at the time).
Most janken matches are skipped by pausing the game right after the opponent has finished talking. It's a bug.

Truncated: Accepted as an improvement to the previous version.

adelikat: Processing

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
Active player (432)
Very nice FODA and congratulations on the improvement. Voted yes.
Nitrogenesis wrote:
Guys I come from the DidyKnogRacist communite, and you are all wrong, tihs is the run of the mileniun and everyone who says otherwise dosnt know any bater! I found this run vary ease to masturbate too!!!! Don't fuck with me, I know this game so that mean I'm always right!StupedfackincommunityTASVideoz!!!!!!
Arc wrote:
I enjoyed this movie in which hands firmly gripping a shaft lead to balls deep in multiple holes.
natt wrote:
I don't want to get involved in this discussion, but as a point of fact C# is literally the first goddamn thing on that fucking page you linked did you even fucking read it
Cooljay wrote:
Mayor Haggar and Cody are such nice people for the community. Metro City's hospitals reached an all time new record of incoming patients due to their great efforts :P
JXQ
Experienced player (750)
I was back and forth on this one, but I'll vote yes, barely.
<Swordless> Go hug a tree, you vegetarian (I bet you really are one)
Post subject: Movie published
TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This movie has been published. The posts before this message apply to the submission, and posts after this message apply to the published movie. ---- [788] Genesis Alex Kidd in the Enchanted Castle by nesrocks in 06:46.77
Editor, Publisher, Player (46)
YouTube encode: Link to video